You

Zeke

We jogged home, talking about music and films. Tar was great company, we had a lot in common and if it was possible it made me like her more. We got in and I grabbed us some water.

Tar drained hers in one gulp, "That was great. I'm going to have a quick shower then will we grab something to eat?"

The idea of Tar in the shower made my vision blur slightly, she watched me with a soft half smile. I realised she had asked me a question.

"Uh...sorry, my mind was somewhere else."
"I said, unless you want to shower first?"
"No, you go. I'll put Mum's lasagne in the oven," I said but I wished I was going to shower with her.

She went upstairs and I shook my head, come on Zeke!
I popped the lasagne in the oven and opened a couple of beers. I wondered what Tar wanted to talk to me about. I was sipping my beer when Tar walked in wearing just a towel. I spluttered. Her legs and arms were toned, her hair rested on her shoulders in damp curls. I took a large gulp as I drank her in.

"I left my jeans in the dryer, " she said awkwardly, rubbing her arm.

I tore my eyes off her smooth legs, "I'll get them."
I moved towards the dryer and pulled out her jeans. I held them out to her and when our hands touched, it felt like an electric charge. The room suddenly got warmer. Tar looked at me with stormy grey eyes.

"Thanks," she said. She turned and started to walk out the room.

"Tar?"
She looked back at me, her lips half open. I  couldn't think about anything but her. She was intoxicating. I walked quickly over to her and kissed her. She reached up and rang her hands through my hair, tugging gently. I groaned as I felt her push against me. I slid my hands down her back and I cupped her bum. She arched her back and moaned softly. I moved her hair and kissed her neck, she let out a small whisper, "Zeke."

"Sorry, you look incredible." I murmured, my lips close to her ear. She shivered.

I leaned back and gave her a small kiss on the lips, "I'm going to have a shower. I won't be long."

She nodded, her cheeks flushed. I tore myself away from her. I wanted to do more, much more, but I wanted Tar's first time to be as special as she was. Not when she was going through so much. I kissed her again and headed up the stairs.

-------------------------------------------------

Tara

I dressed quickly. I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened in the kitchen. I didn't understand why Zeke had stopped. I hadn't wanted him to. I felt a nervous gnawing sensation in my stomach. Maybe the fact that I was a virgin did bother him. Maybe all the drama was too much. God knows, it was too much for me.

I pulled my hair back and walked to the kitchen. I was getting plates and cutlery out when the doorbell rang. I padded down the corridor and opened the door to one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. She had long blonde hair, full red lips and bright blue eyes. Her legs went on for miles and she was dressed in a fitted purple dress that could have stopped traffic.

"Hi?"
"Is that a question?" she asked in a sneering tone.
"No? I mean, no. Hi, can I help?" I asked, feeling nervous. I wondered if she and Caitlin had attended the same "Bitch Finishing School".
"Is Zeke in?" She pushed her way and walked to the kitchen as if she had been here before.
"Yeah, he's in the shower just now. Are you a friend of his?"
She laughed loudly, "More than that. I'm his girlfriend."