*Characters*

He's a player, He's beautiful, He loves me, and He's my brother's Best Friend.

*Characters*

* Elizabeth Davis

*Nicknames~ Liz, Lizzy, Beth

*Age~ 17

*Height~ 5''5

*Car~ Silver Aston Martin Vanquish

* Description~ Liz is a strong and beautiful teenage girl. She has blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She has a natural tan that comes from her mother's side of the family. She doesn't believe in drugs and alcohol. She doesn't like to go to party's. "Something bad always happens at one." She will fight for what she believes in and for what she wants. She's a natural athlete and plays soccer for her high school team. She may look like a spoiled prep but she's not. In fact she hates the preps. She loves her older brother to death and will do anything for him. She kind of sort of Hates Jacob but Every now and then he shows her a side of him that she really truly likes. Her best friends are Dustin Majors and Miranda Ashton. Dustin and her and some what of a thing. They can't make up there minds whether or not they want to be one. Miranda and Liz have been friends since grade school. They can tell each other anything.

* Nathen Davis

*Nickname(s)~ Nate

*Age~ 17

*Height~ 6''2

*Car~2010 Silver Hummer H3

* Description~ Nate is the football Captain and Quarter Back, which makes him Irresistible to all the girls at his school. Besides his charming good looks, and personality. He has blonde hair and green eyes. He like his sister has a natural tan. He loves his little sister(by like 5 minutes) to death and will do anything for her. He put a threat to every single one of the boys in the school that they could date her, but if they hurt her, they would die. He is best friends with Jacob Anderson. They have been friends as long as Miranda and Liz. He doesn't approve of Liz's thing with Dustin. He doesn't think that Dustin belongs with his sister. He isn't good enough. Nate has a thing for Miranda he just doesn't admit it because well it's bad for his image if he has a steady girl. So instead he has flings. His sister hates them.

*Jacob Anderson

*Nicknames~Jake, Jakey, J

*Age-17

*Height-6''2

*Car~2010 Black Dodge Charger

*Description~ Jake is the ultimate playboy, player, man-whore, whatever... But he can't help it. What with his perfect body and pretty face and perfect tan. That brown hair and those endless brown eyes drive the girls crazy. All but one... well two. That's right not only does Liz hate him. So does Miranda. But the thing is Jake has finally started to notice Liz. They way she acts. How she moves. But know he is no longer thinking of her as a little sister and he intends to do something about it. But he is terrified of his best friend. Nate will kill him if he hurts his sister. But before all of this. He screwed anything that would let him... And that made Liz hate him. Not that Jake would ever admit it. But he is super Jealous of Dustin. Even if he is a pussy. He can Touch and hold Liz without fear of doing something wrong and stupid. Whether you can believe it or not. Jake is a sensitive guy and he will do whatever to protect the ones he loves. He wants to make people happy and he wants a life. He wants to go to college...

*Dustin Majors~

*Nicknames~ None( well Jake's nickname for him... pussy)

*Age~ 17

*Height-5''8

*Car~ green Kia Soul

*Description~ So what if he is short. So what if he isn't a player. So what. He's Dustin. That cute little nerd. That every girl loves. But this guy is somewhat taken. He thinks he loves Elizabeth and she just isn't sure how she feels about him. So they are just "friends with benefits." He hates Jacob and it's a returned feeling. They just don't get along. Period. He doesn't like Nate either but to be with Liz you have to deal with both of them. He has soft blonde hair and brown eyes. Unlike the others he is unnaturally pale.

*Miranda Ashton

*Nickname(s)~ Mir

*Age~17

* Height~ 5''5

*Car~ 2010 Honda CBR1000RR (a Red and Black Motorcycle)

*Description~ So maybe this brunette doesn't hate Nate as much as everyone thinks. But she does not want to be caught liking a Man-Whore. Ew! So she hides her feelings behind her pretty blue eyes. She thinks of Liz as a sister and would do anything for her. As Liz would do for her. She likes having Dustin around. She hates and I mean hates Jake and no one blames her.

* Mr. and Mrs. Davis~

Description~ Around very little because they are CEO's of a shipping company but they care very deeply for their children and wish that they could be around them more. But because they can't they leave the kids at home and they let them live alone. Make them make their own choices. They provide the kids with money and everything they need. They may not be the best parents but the are good to their kids.