"Yes"

"I talked to grandpa this morning he told me to say hi."

"Oh, I really miss him actually and say hi for me too."

"Ok, well he's coming to visit tomorrow morning that's why I won't have the whole day."

"Oh, I see. I'm going on a date with Oppa tomorrow since I have nothing to do."

"Oppa?" You questioned.

"Chanyeol."

"Wow, so you're calling him Oppa now?" You asked in a teasing way.

"I always wanted an older brother so I can call him by that, now I have an older boyfriend that's the chance. Plus, he likes it."

"Yeah, whatever." You said with a small smile and rolling your eyes.

You yawned "You should go to sleep, you seem tired." Jiyeon said from the other side.

"Yeah. Goodnight."

"Sweet dreams."

You hung up, put the phone aside and collapsed on the bed. You looked up at the ceiling. Another boring day.

You quickly drifted to sleep.

Baekhyun's POV:

*A few hours earlier *

She walked away and I just stood there looking at her silhouette disappear.

"I really wanted to walk you home though." I mumbled quietly shoving my hands in my pockets and kicking  a small rock.

Why did her words hurt like that?

She hates me? I couldn't get why you'd hate me. Sure, I was annoying but hate.... it was a strong word.

Whatever. I went to look for Chanyeol, he would've  find a way to distract me, I knew it. But when I saw him, he was with Jiyeon, and I didn't want to ruin that moment they had together so i left alone.

°°°°°°

"I'm home" I shouted entering the house. I took off my shoes and went to my room, locked the door and put my bag next to my bed. I went to take a shower, normally planned it to be long but when showering i realized I was thinking too much so concentrated on finishing and got back to my bedroom. I wore a plain  white shirt and black sweatpants. 

Someone knocked the door. "Dinner is ready." One of the maids said. 

"Yeah, coming" I nodded, although she she couldn't see me and went downstairs about two minutes later.

After diner i tried to do homework but couldn't focus so I gave up and decided to play some video games.

When I got enough of playing I turned the device off and layed on the bed looking up at the ceiling.

Why, can't I stop thinking about her? I was seriously confused. Even by my actions, I didn't get why i kept following her.

Maybe because it was fun disturbing her. Yeah, definitely

She looks cute when she's angry. Wait, what?

I signed and pulled the sheets up covering my face. You're really something.

I had never seen someone who didn't smile at all before, or more like so rarely. I wonder how her smile looks. I can imagine it being so beautiful, her bare face is already flawless.

I ruffled my hair, groaning a little in frustration.

Seriously, why can't I stop thinking about her? Why did her words hurt, and still hurt me? I only know her since a month weeks.

TBC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this is the the fourth chapter. I  uploaded it earlier than I planned but I wanted to write so bad so yeah. Sorry if there are any mistakes. Thanks for reading. 안양 , 사랑해어. ❤❤❤

Edited