Now 'You' Know

Hello everyone I'm back with another chapter. I'm sorry for those who were waiting for this book to update I've been working on my other books. Now last chapter Eren was eaten , Mikasa was saved by a mysterious titan who attacked other titans, and Mikasa had a flash back. With out anymore chatter let's get into the chapter.

~~~~~

POV: Mikasa

Part 1.
As I was zipping through the town I went on top of a tower so I could see if I could find (Y/n), Eren, or Armin. As I looked around a saw a few other soldiers and they haven't withdrawn left. I kept looking around and I found the reason why. HQ was surrounded and covered with titans.

"That has to be the reason no other soldier haven't withdrawn yet" I say to my self.

POV: Jean

Me and other squads were on a roof top. We got the with draw signal but we were all out of gas. Connie was talking me as I sat on the roof.

"Hey Jean what are we going to do?" He asked as he panicked a little.

"We can't do anything. We were finally given the withdraw signal, unfortunately we are all out of gas of course. I can believe this is how it's going to end because of those damn cowards" I say looking at the ground.

"You mean the supply depot. What is going on?, where are they?" Connie says.

"They all lost their will to fight. I can understand why, but they abandoned they duty to supply us barricading them selves inside HQ. And of course titans swarmed the place so we can't get the gas our selves" I explain.

"Then why are we waiting we have to go and start thinning their numbers so we have a chance. Sitting here on this roof is totally pointless, eventually the titans will come for us. We don't have much gas left, we will just waste what little we have if we run, and with out our mobility we will be completely screwed" Connie yells at me.

I look up at him and say.

"Your finally using your head for once Connie nice going" I then look at HQ "but I'm not sure if we have the numbers to pull this thing off, the veterans and vanguard forces have all been killed. How do you expect a bunch of rookies to pull off a suicide mission like this, I mean let's say half of our force survives the initial assault then what, the supply depot is probably crawling with titans within the 3 to 4 meter range. I don't see us accomplishing much there"

"Its hopeless. Where's (Y/n) when you need him. It's like he disappeared not a single person has seen him since The Colossal Titan attacked" Connie says worried and confused.

I sigh and start to talk to my self.

"Huuuh, God what a dull life this turned out to be. I never got to tell her how I feel"

I then saw Sasha in the distance trying to encourage some of the others.

"C'mon guys we can do it right. If we all work togetherness can make this happen alright, I'll take the lead" she says.

The person people she were talking to didn't even move or say anything. They just stood or sat there staring into space. She then saw Armin and ran up to him.

"Armin it's time to go" She says.

Armin just sits there and stares at the ground and saying nothing.