Reveal

Hello everyone, it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter was about finding Christa, who was on the frontlines.

~~~~~

POV: Mikasa

Part 1.

An hour or so ago, a group of scouts from the scout corps, including me, gathered Christa, Annie, Connie, Reiner, and Bertholdt. Ymir and (Y/n) were unconscious, both of them were on stretchers. Right now we are on top of wall rose, near the reminders of Utgard castle, trying to find where the titans inside of wall rose are coming from. Christa was talking to Hanji about Ymir and Annie is keeping a close eye on (Y/n), I didn't question her as I knew she would have a good reason to do so.

"Are you injured?" I ask Connie after helping him up onto the wall.

"I'm fine, Reiner's wounded and Yimr has sure seen better days. (Y/n)'s exhausted himself to the bone. I don't know what happened with you guys back in Stohess, but somethings had (Y/n) all riled up" Connie says to me.

"I can explain what happened later" I state.

"Who would of ever peg Yimr for a titan?....and for (Y/n)....I hope will be okay..." Sasha says.

"(Y/n) will be fine, he just needs some rest" I explain to her "He was running on two hours of sleep for the past 24 hours and has been used his titan extensively two separate times as well"

"So, are we all on the same page? We will decide what to do with Ymir later once (Y/n) wakes up" Hanji says as she walks up to us then turned to Connie "Oh, and Connie, chin up, I'll order a squad to investigate your village, for now you need to stay focused. I want our energy at the task at hand. Clear?"

"Crystal" Connie replies.

"It's troubling, you would expect this area to be teaming with titans" Hanji says. We hear the sound of horses below and we see Hannes "Hannes? Is that the Garrison advance squad?, please tell me they've located the breach"

Hannes used his ODM gear to get to the top of the wall. We all gathered around, As he climbed onto the top he says "The walls perfectly fine. We spent all night to try to find out where the damn titans came from. We traveled from Trost to Krolva and found nothing, no hole anywhere" Eren then went over and helped Hannes up onto the wall "We ran into a search party from Krolva and retraced our steps. Not a single titan on the way here either"

"But...we know for a fact that there are titans on this side of wall rose" Armin states to Hannes.

"Oh c'mon, how much have you had to drink, seriously" Eren says.

"Why you little..., wait a second, why are you kids here?" Hannes says.

"It's a long story" I replied.

"Hmm, I guess if there's no breach, I guess we have to change our tactics, let's head back to Trost immediately" Hanji says.

"You'd be smart to keep your guard up. We will go on ahead of you" Hannes says before jumping off the wall.

"How can their be nothing wrong with the wall?" Eren questions.

"Excellent question. Nothing like this has happened in five years, why now all of a sudden?" Armin questions, As we start to walk away while Eren stayed to ponder a bit more.