Creating a Monster

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

{Flashback}

I stood in Erwin's office in front of him. We were in the mists of preparing for another expedition to Shinganshina, this time with hope to close up the wall with Eren's titan. However Eren had me come to his office suddenly. Erwin sat at his desk with his hands clasped together.

"I have a singular question for you (Y/n)" Erwin says, his face had serious chiseled into it.

"What would that be sir?" I ask him.

"Where are you from?" Erwin asks me.

"Shinganshina" I reply to him.

"Before the walls fell" He states.

"He figured it out, that I'm not from here. I guess with all the events that has happened up until now it has been pointing towards that"

"From outside the walls" I tell him.

"Another question then. Does humanity thrive outside the walls?" He asks me and I reply without hesitation.

"Yes, but many want those inside the walls dead" I tell him.

"Every titan shifter up until now has been from outside the walls?" He questions and I nod.

"Correct. The only one that I'm not certain about is Eren. I do not know how he came into possession of his titan powers" I say.

Erwin sighs and his face soften a bit "You were right father" He says while looking up then looks back at me "My father believed that there must be humanity outside the walls, logically speaking. All I worked up to until now was to prove my father's theory correct"

"He's right, though he would be disappointed that the outside world has a negative view on those inside the walls and would rather us be dead" I tell him.

"If that is the case. Why do you ally yourself with us?" He questions.

"Vengeance, I'll make them pay for what they have done and be come the monster they forced me to become"I explain simply.

"Why does the outside world want us dead?" He asks.

"Ancestral sin, My enemy has brainwashed the world to believe that the blood that runs through our veins is that of devils, our ancestors used to conquer the world using the power of the titans. Now, my enemy forces us to use it on there behalf, that lead to the walls falling five years ago" I explain to Erwin. His face harden once more.

"Tell me everything. I need all the information you can give me about our enemy. Give me your entire life story from your first memory till now if you have to" Erwin tells me.

"Yes sir"

{Flash back end}

I stand in front of Levi, Hanji, Eren, and Mikasa. Each of them had a different expression, Levi having his cold expression like always, Hanji was a bit curious, Eren and Mikasa were shocked. I understand, I'm giving them shell shock worthy information.

"You told Erwin that your enemy forced you to become a monster, explain yourself, what exactly was it that made you want to ally with the people that are essentially waiting at the noose" Hanji asks curiously.

"Do you want to know my life story?" I question.

"Better time then ever, it's only us here" Hanji says.

"Then promise me these words don't leave this room. What they did to me and my family, it created a rage deep inside of me. I do not need anyone else to feel that same rage" I state to them.