Just Like Me

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter You and the others just arrived at the boot camp of hell. You and Mikasa have some thing to confess for each other. What is it? Now let's get into the chapter.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.
It has been 2 years since we joined the cadets. And 4 years since I met Mikasa, Eren, and Armin. I still haven't confessed to Mikasa yet. We have been training in the forest for the past couple of weeks. Running running through rain and mud carrying heavy baggage to ODM and duel wield sword training.

"Mikasa it might be a while before I tell you. But you might have to wait" I thought over and over during training.

POV: Keith

When I was having the cadets training I thought to my self as I looked at these kids.

I looked at a kid that's broad and strong with blond hair.

"Reine Braun, with the mind and constitution of a grass feed ox. Respected by his commrads"

I then looked at the runt next to him with blond hair.

"Armin Arlert, built like a daffodil, but academically briliant"

Then looked at three kids. One with long blond hair. One with Short black hair. One with black and brown hair.

"Anne Leonhart, gifted with a sword, but doesn't exactly play well with others"

"Bertholt Hoover, heaps made of talent, but too miled mannered"

"Jean Kirschtein, Second of the class on ODM, also a unsufferable smart ass with a hair trigger temper"

I them looked at a girl with long brown hair and a bald kid.

"Sasha Braus, unusually fine instincts, rarely shares them with her teammates"

"Conny Springer, agile on the switch backs, but few sandwiches shy of a picnic"

I then look at three more kids on my list. One with Short dark brown hair. One with chin short black hair. And one with (H/l) (H/c) hair.

"Eren Jaeger, lack luster of the classrom, margraly better in the field, but driving by a sense of purpose that's almost terrifying"

"Mikasa Ackermann, Model cadet, excels in everything, it's no over statement to call the girl a genius"

"And last but definitely not least (Y/n) (L/n), He is the best when on the field and in combat no matter what it is he's on top. He pushes through every challenge like a bull going at the color red with no hesitation, always geting the job done. He's emotionless most of the time just like Mikasa, so I personally call them the Emotionless Duo. Perfect soldiers!"

Part 2.

POV: You

It's been about a few days since getting back from the forest. Keith called us to training grounds.

"Ok, today you will be doing mock fights with each other. We will have a showing match which is (Y/n) versus Annie to show you kids how things should be done. Now (Y/n), Annie get into your positions" He says making a area for the fight.