The Chase

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter was about putting faith in the right person.

~~~~~

POV: Ymir

Part 1.

I'm sitting on the tree, ignoring Eren's shouts towards Reiner as he struggled. I rolled my eyes at Eren's childish behavior. Bertholdt then lands next to me. I was interested on why they changed their plan, I over heard Eren question Reiner, saying that (Y/n) was right.

"I need to confirm if Eren's hunch is right. If it's true, I can play my cards right and we can get our ticket out of here"

"Explain to me why we are leaving early?" I question Bertholdt.

He ignores the question while looking at Reiner and Eren then asked me a question right back "Ymir, when you changed back into a human, do you have any memory of the person you ate?"

I was kind of taken back by his calm demeanor and his simple question "No, not really, we're talking about something that happens five years ago. By the way your asking, I'm guessing I ate someone you knew" I say and he just looked at me and I took that as a yes "I see, sorry for not remembering"

Bertholdt looks away "Hey, it's not your fault, that you don't. It was the same for Reiner and Me"

"Yeah?" I say.

"Eren doesn't remember either" Bertholdt adds.

"Is that how it works?...Do you hold that against me?" I ask him.

"I don't think so...I mean..I don't know. Suppose I have to believe you didn't want to eat anyone" Bertholdt says then asks me "So, how long were you wondering outside the walls?"

"About 60 years,  it was like, I was stuck in a nightmare that would never end" I tell him.

We then saw as all the titans below us turned their attention away from us and began to run away from the forest. The sound of a roar rings as heavy steps approached our location. We then watch as a familiar 17 meter, black armor covered titan punches the abnormal titan from earlier to the ground. I then see that Eren was now out cold. Reiner began to strap Eren to his back.

"Alright let's go as (Y/n)'s distracted with those titans!" Reiner shouts.

"Ymir, get on my back" Bertholdt tells me.

I look back at (Y/n) as he stomps on a 4 meter titan "I need to wait till the times right"

I look back at Bertholdt then got onto his back. Reiner and Bertholdt then zipped off and we started to fly through three forest.

"Damn it, I was hoping (Y/n) would of been out for longer" Reiner shouts.

"How could you of hoped that? This is (Y/n) were talking about here" Bertholdt tell him.

We hear the sound of heavy footsteps running behind us. We all look back and we see (Y/n) on our tail. He stared us down with his uncovered onyx colored eye as he ran after us.

"How the hell did her get here so fast!?, there's no way he could of felt with all those titans already!?" Reiner shouts.

"You seriously need to stop underestimating (Y/n)" I shout at Reiner.

(Y/n) closed the distance between  him and us. I knew it, my chance was almost here, and I only had one shot. Soon enough, (Y/n) was right on our asses.

"It's been fun guys, but it looks my rides here" I tell Reiner and Bertholdt with a smirk.

I then let go of Bertholdt and jumped off of his back. Everything then felt like it was going in slow motion, Reiner and Bertholdt looked at me wide eyed as I fell. (Y/n) reaches out with his left hand and catches me. Once he does he immediately stops in his tracks.