Final Test

Chapter 44

~~~~~

POV: Annie

Part 1.

We're are now two months into the training from hell. Levi squad and the royal guard. We are in ODM gear while (Y/n) was not as he stood by Sadies. We all stood in the forest we once trained in to kill titans.

"Today is when your training becomes deadly. All of you lot need to be able to kill titan shifters with ease. The scouts have some experience but some isn't enough-" Sadies says before (Y/n) cuts him off by raising his hand a little "Got a better way to say it?"

"Afraid I do" He says while looking at Sadie's then looked at the us "Look, our enemy outside the wall is relentless, like a cancer consuming and killing everything in its path. They will have no mercy on us. We are but devils and monsters to them, so that is what we will be come. We'll become a devil, each and everyone of us here today. Aim to kill with no mercy, however, we will not become monsters. Always judge the situation you get placed into and the actions you make"

"Why are you saying all of this?" Ken asks curiously.

"The people right here, right now, will be the ones who get blood on their hands. The ones who do what needs to get done to protect the innocent. Levi squad and the royal guard are  different sides of the same coin. We will make blood spill whether we like it or not for the greater good of the people. There will come a time and place where you face an enemy worth saving. Do not take everything at face value, things could be completely different underneath" (Y/n) explains them motions to Levi squad "Levi squad has delt with this first hand, The coup that led to Queen Historia reigning over the people of the walls being a good example"

"Now, to today's topic at hand, our enemy has titan shifters, the number is unclear, we do know about the Armored Titan, Beast Titan, Cart Titan, and the WarHammer Titan. The Armored Titan being a former cadet of the 104th. You've trained to fight titan shifters with Annie and Ymir as your targets. Today I am, and I'm your final test. Land a killing blow on me, then and only then will you graduate from this hell" He says and then began to walk away. He pulls out his knife then proceeded to cut his palm Once he got a bit away he turned back towards us "Whose up first?"

"I'll go first" Mikasa says while stepping forward.

(Y/n) smiles then says "Aim to kill, don't hold back" He then proceeded to transform into his titan "Be-cause. I. Will. Not"

Mikasa zips onto a tree then to another. (Y/n) sipes at the tree, ripping it from the ground as he did. Mikasa jumps onto his hand and starts running towards his nape. (Y/n) uses his other hand to go to swing and hit her like if she was a mosquito. She zips and cuts off his arm before swinging around onto his nape in a second. Mikasa was about to drive the blade into his nape but stopped, she froze up, something holding her back. (Y/n) grabs her off his nape then throws her towards the ground. I use my ODM gear and zip and catch Mikasa before she could hit the ground.

"You hes-i-tat-ed. I said aim to kill" (Y/n) speaks through his titan.

"Holy shit, he's actually serious" Connie spouts.

"Of course he is" Lauren says while jumping off (Y/n) "Enemy titan shifters will not hesitate to kill you like an insect. Any moment of hesitation is a moment of weakness the enemy will take advantage of" Lauren looks up at (Y/n) as his hand heals in an instant "That's why he's sacrificing his life to training you all. Aim to kill. Don't hold back"

Rico without saying a word charges forward and zips between (Y/n)'s legs, slicing his left leg at the ankle, (Y/n) falls on to a knee. She then attaches into his nape to go in for the kill. (Y/n) swings his left arm back, dislocating his arm and grabbing onto the wire and rips it out. Instead of abandoning the attack to go for another, Rico reals the wire in and advanced forward. Her trajectory was off now while being reeled in to the side. She cuts the straps of the ODM gear, making the whole ODM gear set fall off and she and with both blades landed on his nape while stabbing through with both blades. Where she stabbed through is where his lungs would have been.