From the Hart

Hello everyone, it's time for another chapter. Last chapter, Eren and Ymir are rescued from Reiner and Bertholdt.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It's been a day since the rescue of Eren and Ymir. Everyone got the day off, captains orders you could say. For now, we were back at head quarters, I was laying in my bed, which was exceptionally full and my bed was definitely not meant for this many people.

"This sleeping arrangement is definitely not the comfiest for me" I thought.

I laid in the middle of the bed, awake, shirtless while wearing my sweatpants, Historia was sleeping on my right with her head resting against the side of my chest, facing me. Ymir was sleeping next to Historia with her back to the wall, with her head resting on my hand, cupping her cheek. Mikasa was on my left, using my left arm as a pillow, not sure why since it isn't exactly the softest thing in the world, she was cuddled up close to me. Sasha was sleeping next to Mikasa with her back to Mikasa, she laid with her head on my hand, and I think she's dreaming about food because she's drooling on my hand. Then, last but not least there was Annie, she was laying on top of me with her head against my chest, her ear over my heart. I could feel all of Annie's toned body against mine. I have nothing against toned woman, Mikasa has a similar kind of body, though Mikasa's body is more defined with he muscle and six pack. Compared to Mikasa however, Annie has a flat stomach that's hard as a rock with some defined muscle. On the contrary, Historia and Sasha did not have the toned, muscled body. Historia had he small frame with not much for muscle. Sasha on the other hand is a glut which we all know so yeah. Ymir was kinda in the middle, she's tall and slim, with some muscle.

"I'm not going to get into comparing boob or ass sizes, I feel like thinking about that will some how get me killed"

"Good morning (Y/n)" Mikasa says as she looked at me with her Onyx eyes.

"Morning" I reply then Mikasa leans over and kisses me.

"You look comfortable" She says.

"I assure you, I'm not comfortable" I reply.

Mikasa let's out a slight giggle "Well, you're going to have to get used to it"

"I know"

"I'm going to get ready, I'll meet you down in the dinning hall once you have everything up here sorted out" Mikasa says.

"Dinning hall!" Sasha says while shooting up from her sleep with drool on her face.

"Yeah, I was going to get ready and head down there" Mikasa states as she sat up.

"Then what are we waiting for let's go!" Sasha says. She grabs Mikasa's hand and drags her along as she runs out of the room.

"I'm glad Mikasa isn't as cold as she used to be"

"Damn, what's with all the noise? I was having a hot dream" Ymir groans, wanting to go back to the dream.

"Sorry, that was Sasha. You know how she is when anything food related gets brought up" I reply.

"Yeah yeah I know" Ymir says as she sits up, she then sees Annie sleeping peacefully on me "My, the once cold lioness has now become a warm kitten. How things can change"