Vengeance

Chapter 55

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

I walked down the streets of Liberio, today was the day of the festival, also the day I was going to get my vengeance. I wore a Marley uniform to blend in, most of the streets were lively with people so it didn't matter unless someone was truly looking for me. I'm on my way to Pieck's place, to take her back to Eldia, and, she'll want to be apart of this.

"If only it was always this cheerful"

I enter the building Pieck stayed in, I get down the hall and then to her door. I knock on the door lightly. I hear foot steps walk towards the door before it opens up a little and I see Pieck at the door. A smile grows on her face, she pulls me inside and into a hug.

"I've missed you" She says to me.

"I've missed you too" I reply before pecking a kiss on her lips.

"Why are you here (Y/n)?" She asks me.

"For us to get our vengeance" I tell her.

"You found out who did it?" She asks me and I nod my head.

"I've got everything set up" I say and grabbed her hand as I lead her out of her room. "You don't have anything in there you are going to want to keep is there?"

"No, why?" She asked as I pulled her along.

"Because today is the day I'm taking you back to Paradise" I tell her and she smiles.

"I've been waiting for this day" Pieck replies. We get out to the streets and Pieck loops an arm with mine and she giggles a bit "I didn't think our first date would be something so unorthodox"

"Yeah, well, this is something that's once in a life time" I replied to her.

"Everyone here in Liberio seem happy, even though it's a sham that will last only a day" Pieck says as she laid her head on me.

"Yeah, I want everyone to be this happy without the need for a festival" I say to her.

"You'll make it happen (Y/n), and break the cycle of hatred" Piek tells me.

We neared the exit of Liberio and two guards spot us "Hey Pieck, you having a good day?" One of them say.

"Yeah, it's going well so far" Pieck says with a smile.

"And who's this? a secret lover?" The other asks.

"Yup, he's my boyfriend" Pieck says then puts a finger over the lips "Can you keep it a secret for me too? If any of the other catch wind of it they'll make a fuss, especially Porco, he'll get jealous"

"As you wish, Pieck, our lips are sealed" The first guard says.

"You and your boyfriend enjoy the festival" The second guard says.

"We will" Pieck replies.

"Porco? Who's he?" I ask her as we cronies to walk and Pieck smirks a little.