Divergent High: Chapter 116

Tris POV:
I yawn as I get up. Four sleeps on the floor next to me, and Zeke in his bed. I slept here overnight. I open my phone and check for any messages from Chris. None. It's the first. First day of the new year. Even though Four didn't confirm that were still engaged last night, I don't want to mention it to him now. He will tell me when he wants. I hope this chapter and new year of my life will be a great one now that me and Four have made up. I leave him a note and go back to my dorm.
I find Chris asleep. I put my dirty clothes in the laundry basket and take a shower. Then I dry my hair and put it in a messy bun. Mascara, concealer and powder. I wear a white tank top underneath one of Four's dark black oversized hoodies. His smell still lives in it though I stole it off him weeks ago. I wear my skinny jeans and put on some fluffy socks. Though it isn't snowing outside, it's very chilly. Once I'm out the bathroom I find Chris dressed and awake. "Hey Tris were going out. Girls day. Let me just get washed and then we'll leave." She says taking her makeup into the bathroom. "Got it." I say.
We go to the mall with Summer and one of Chris's friends. Shauna comes too. We go to a few dress stores and then to FOURever 21😏. I'm sat on a chair with Shauna watching Chris and Summer do some modelling for us when a tall guy approaches me. His light brown hair and dark green eyes make me look bad. "Hey." He says. Chris stops frowning at the mirror and turns towards us. "Hi." "Your beautiful. Not trying to be rude, but just wanted to let you know." He says. I almost cough. Shauna covers her mouth in shock, and Summer stares at him - drooling. "Um, thanks." I say. "See you around." He says, and walks away. I turn back to the girls who look amazed. "Eeeekkkk!!" They all scream, and I somehow join in. "Oh my god please give me his number Tris." Summer says. We all look at her confused. "He didn't give me it." I say. "Don't be daft. It's the oldest trick in the book." She gets up and pulls a piece of paper with numbers on it from my back pocket. I stand, my jaw dropped, as she flashes it in front of me. "Oh my god!!" We all scream again. I laugh. Even though he was talking to me, I let Summer have his number. Because I already have Four.