Divergent High: Chapter 78

Four POV:
Once I get to Tris's house her mom opens the door and I tell her I got in like Tris and she hugs me and says congrats. I run upstairs and I see Tris in her room being as adorable as usual, smiling at her letter. "Hey." I say. She jumps. Then grins. Then I smirk back and she runs up to me and I catch her in my arms and lift her feet off the ground. Then I feel something wet on my shirt. "Tris are you crying?" I ask not letting go. "I'm so happy." She says wiping it away. I smile and then we go into her room and sit on her bed. "Do you know if the gang got accepted?" I ask. "Well the thing is.. Zeke and Chris got in. But the rest didn't. I think they are going to go to a college a bit further away than ours, a couple of hours." She says feeling a little sad. "Man." I say shaking my head. "Yeah." "Well we'll still stick together. Besides well make new friends." I say. "In the mean time, we need to celebrate." Tris says dragging me up by the hand. "Aww noo. We can congratulate Chris and Zeke over the phone. And we can just stay here in your room." I say pulling Tris to my lap. "Fine. But only cause your being so cute." She says. I pull her closer to me and kiss her cheek. "Thanks." I say. We cuddle and watch a movie.

Note: Hey loves, sorry for not updating so quick I was quite distracted this week but I think I might post the next chapter in about 2-3 days. Only if you vote for this story and comment your thoughts;)
Xoxo
-H