Divergent High: Chapter 69

Four POV:
It's Prom. Me and the guys are all getting ready. I'm wearing a black suit with a black bow. Were all matching except for Uriah who insisted on wearing a tie. I spray some aftershave and get ready to leave. I can't wait to see Tris.
Tris POV:
I wake up at about 11am and take a long shower. Then I dry my hair and wait for Chris to arrive. My mom opens the door and she comes running up my stairs and into my bedroom. "OMG Tris I've been awake all night thinking of the PERFECT updo for your hair. And I've got it." She says spilling all her makeup onto the floor. "Cool." I say. We sit in front of my mirror but she tells me not to look until she's finished. After lots of whining and moaning we finish. "Ok, I'm done!" Chris says sticking in the last bobby pin. I spin round in my chair and look at my self. Wow. My hair is curled and put up into a relaxed bun but also a little tight. The curls look really good and my hair has the right amount of volume and a couple of short strands frame my face. "Don't you look hot!" Chris says giving a cheesy smile. "Thanks Chris you did a great job! I love it." I say giving her a hug. "Were not finished yet! Makeup." She says.
After we've done our makeup and Chris has done her hair and we've got dressed it's 2.00pm. We have lunch then head back to my room. While Chris sorts out her jewellery I go to the toilet, brush my teeth and spray some perfume and deodorant. "Ready?" I say. "Ready!" Chris says touching up her lip gloss. "But first.." "LET ME TAKE A SELFIE!!" I finish. We take hundreds of selfies and my mom takes one with my canon camera of us in the living room by the flower vase. My mom kisses us goodbye and we leave. We get into my dad's car since it's a lot cleaner than mine. "Isn't Four going to pick you up?" Chris asks. "Nope. Told him I wanted to drive to Prom as an independent pringle with my best bestie!" I say. Chris smiles and we jam out to music the whole way. When we arrive I look out the car. My dad's car has black out windows so he can't see me, but I see him. I see Four.
-
-
Little note/reminder: hey guys! Thanks for reading today's chapter. This chapter focuses on Tris and Christina's friendship and I wanted to give you guys a little reminder to appreciate and try to understand your close friends. Sometimes even I find it hard to understand where someone else is coming from and how they think but I think that could also bond you together like Christina being crazy about fashion and Tris not. So just remember y'all, love your friends and if you ever have arguement S don't take it as a sign they hate you because everyone gets upset now and then xoxo
- H❤️
-
(@minniehaya on wattpad)