LXXII. A Hero

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

I don't know what drove me to going over there that night. I don't even believe in Gods but it was something up above that got me up. Shit....if I didn't, I don't think she would be here anymore...
--Royal Jr.
~
//That same day, 12:43 am//
[RJ's Pov]

Sitting in her bed after just hooking up with Alyssa again, I glanced over at her sleeping besides me naked and under the covers. I grabbed my phone from off her nightstand and scrolled through my social out of boredom.

What stood out the most was Carlos bashing Melanie all over his Twitter account.

Playboybunnylova: bitch put me in the hospital but I got what I wanted and she know it. Stupid bitch

Playboybunnylova: I had that bitch moaning my name at one point, ugly and all. I'll still fuck😂👌

Playboybunnylova: bitch had the nerve to her hands on a nigga😤 like I don't hit bitches too👊. Fuck she thought.

Playboybunnylova: when I get out this hospital bitch. I'm a fuck Ya dumb ulgy useless ass up and still fuck u💯💯👅 @Melanie_Love_26

Shaking my head, I got up immediately to head into the bathroom, now trying to reach Melanie herself to see if she was okay at least.

No answer.

Not thinking the worst, I simply went back into Alyssa's bedroom and got dressed up to leave. I don't know why I got so worried but I knew something was up...

Long story short I left her house and got back on the road up there in the Hills, finding her small home on a nice quiet street before I pulled up to the curb. I got out and walked up her walkway that led to the front door and rung the bell.

No answer.

I rung the bell again and 5 minutes later, there was still no answer. Her car was here so she was bound to be home but why wasn't she answering. I walked over to the side of her house and saw that her window was cracked on the second floor. Courageously enough, I climbed up the side of her house using a pipe that led to the gutters and pushed the window open to make my way inside.

Now in her quiet hallway, I walked over to her bedroom and saw no one in sight. I left that room to check the bathroom, seeing that the light was on but there was still no sounds of anything to be heard. I jiggled the handle and found out it was locked from the inside out annoyingly.

"Melanie?.....Mel? You in there?" I knocked on the door.

No answer.

I sighed and stood back to get a charge in on the door, pushing it through with my body, I came up upon a gruesome scene. When I saw her naked in the bathtub full of bloody water, unresponsive, arm cut with the word "Why" dripping blood on to the floor next to her......