||Prologue||

Hey,
this is the author Tasia or Tay😏

This is Royalty. The story of my character Royal from my book The Unknown Daughter. This is his spin-off and his life.
For those who aren't familiar with Royal, no worries. Trust me...you'll meet him first hand. He was oddly a well liked character even though he served as the antagonist in Brandi's story.

This is a fictional book that uses real people to play as these fictional characters. I do not own none of these pictures, nor know these people personally. I am not not from Oakland but I've done a little bit of research on the place and is still learning about the area. Please excuse my ignorance if I happen to say...ex: this city is on this side or that city is in North Oakland, I'm just going by google😖 I'm going to try to include real areas in Oakland, but then I make-up a few things about it too. Like gangs and street names etc.

Warning!: Lots of violence and sexual content will be in this book of course. To the new readers, I'm a very detailed writer. I'm a freak too, just as a warning. Read at your own risk😂😩💋💋💋 This book is mature! Lots of descriptive scenes.

My uploads will be based on you guy's votes. That way, I know you guys like and want more of the story and it gives me confidence as a young writer....and.....it just makes me want to spoil you guys. So if you can or don't mind it and if you actually enjoyed a chapter or two, feel free to give a like.

Follow me if you want to, I have a ton of content for you to read.

Comment and talk to me, I live for my comment section and don't ever feel afraid to talk to me. I'm not boujee or anything, I will respond back or just for the hell of it. We're all reading this book together, myself included.

Wanna see your name in this book?! Comment your name or nick name down below. I can't make promises that'll I'll use everyone's but I think it all be fun. Male or female🚹🚺🚻❗❗Full first names or nick names accepted too😉😝

(Closed☝️❌)

Thanks for reading the prologue and I hope you enjoy the story😍😅 I can't wait for you to read😝😃😄