LII. New Boo

~~~~~\\A few minutes later\\[Brandi's Pov]

~~~~~
\\A few minutes later\\
[Brandi's Pov]

After getting myself together, I stayed up in his arms while he held me like a baby. Yeah, he was really holding me like that. It was kind of sweet too.

"What is your name?" he chuckled.

"I never did tell you...did I?"

"Nah. So what is it?"

"Brandi" I told him.

"Mm. I'm calling you Candi then..."

"Fine. I'll just call you Toy then" I snapped back.

"Well I do want you to play with me" he flirted.

"Dirty" I smiled, looking up at him.

"My real name is Royal by the way. But my name to you and everyone else is Roy"

"Your name is really Royal?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Yep. My mama said I came out like a king so..." He shrugged, smiling.

"You're so full of yourself"

"But you like it though. If you didn't...you'd be out of my arms by now"

"Whatever..." I rolled my eyes.

"And since you're my girl now....I think it's time to take this off" he reached down to take off my collar, giving me a kiss before sitting back up. ...he only took it off when it was the day time and he was awake. But when it was the evening, he'll slide it right back on and go off to bed.

"Go take a shower and sleep with me tonight okay. I'll be waiting" he moved me off and got up to leave.

I got up too and went downstairs, taking a nice hot shower and washing my hair before returning back up to him in my towel. I went back towards his room instead and opened his door to see him on the bed in his boxers and robe.

"I washed ya bra and panties, they right there on the desser. We can go shopping tomorrow" he said, not looking up from his phone.

"Thank you" I said, going over to go get them.

I dropped down my towel, not caring if he sees me naked like this, I was pretty confident about my body by now. It was sadly natural to me if guys saw me naked. Working as a prostitute for a while, I got used to it.