L. Arguing

~~~~~\\The Following morning\\[Royal's Pov]

~~~~~
\\The Following morning\\
[Royal's Pov]

"She really likes you" Rowan chuckled, looking at me from the doorway

"I know right but what can I say, I'm a ladies man" I teased, sticking my tongue out.

"Well ladies man, I think we should...talk now. If that's okay with you"

I nodded my head and watched her come over towards us, grabbing her daughter Aanyah and putting her over her shoulder. She carried her out to go put her in the other room with RJ. Seconds later, Rowan returned back and took her seat on the edge of the bed.

"Why you sitting all the way down there beautiful?" I teased.

"Because I feel like you might spaz out on me..."

"Why would I do that? What chu' tryna say that's making everything so tense now. What is it?" I questioned.

She sighed and turned around from having her back towards me. "As much as I love and care about you Roy, I'm just thinking about...working shit out with my daughter's father, you know. Me and you don't have a kid but me and him do, she was unexpected but it is what it is. I hate to bring him up but...Marvin wants to live that family lifestyle and so do I. I have a kid now and I just wanna fall back like this......gangbanga' ain't it nomore. I haven't done any of that shit once since I came up here. But here you are, my past and we makin' love and you want me to go back there and be ya girl again--but....I don't think...that's what I want to do--"

"Damn. I feel like you just moved and dropped all feelings for me..." I said, folding my arms in disappointment.

"Roy, I didn't. You know how I feel, you know I still love you"

"It don't feel that way to me though. You basically saying you choosing that nigga over me. The nigga that has been there since day one, the nigga you been with for 3 years..."

"This isn't about our relationship Royal!" she yelled.

"So what the fuck is it about then. You scared to be with me? I run Oakland now yo, you ain't gotta worry about Mike and Frisco nomore. Them niggas gone. I may not be ya baby daddy but fuck that, at least I want you to be with me again"

She shook her head and sighed. "You not understanding anything I'm saying. I don't want my child to....live like we had to live in Oakland okay. This isn't about you and me, it's about Aanyah. Her father wants us to be a family and me, who has never had a fucking family...wants that too Royal"

"What the fuck can that nigga give you, that I can't. A family? Why you ain't ask me for it when we was making love in ya bed last night. You wasn't thinking about his ass then"

"I'm done talking. Its like I'm talking to a fucking wall" she said, getting up frustrated.

"Yeah, I'm pissed too baby girl. You tryna dress that shit up and that's not cool. Just say you don't wanna be with me Rowan because clearly that's what it--"

"I don't wanna fucking be with you. Happy? Because I'm not going back there, my child's well being is more important!"

"Man, Fuck ya "child"....!" I yelled back.

Man, why did my dumb-ass say that. I remember that argument still till this day. You might be wondering, "Yo Roy, why you tripping?". Well yeah I was tripping, I was intoxicated and high as a kite. Another example on how alcohol fucked up shit for me...

When she walked away after that, I had some sense slapped into me. It was my inner self coming out from the toxins and realizing what I just said. Of course I didn't mean that...

So I followed after her and watched her rush into the bathroom to close the door in my face. I sighed to myself and knocked on the door, knowing I just fucked us up by those three words. "Rowan, I'm sorry. I ain't mean that..."

"Whatever *opens door* That's some fucked up shit to say and you know it. If you think I'm a continue talking to you after that, you're sadly mistaken. We done here, now you can get ya son and get the fuck out of my house" she said directly, opening the door to speak.

I bit my lip and nodded my head in response, watching her close the door in my face once again. I was kicking myself on the inside, now all I can do was just accept what my stupid-ass did and "get the fuck out her house".

*

"Bye Rowan" RJ waved sadly as I escorted him out the door.

"See you, boo. I'll come pick you up one day" she said.

I rolled my eyes and kept on walking until RJ caught up with me. We walked down the hall and got on the elevators here on the 3rd floor all the way to the ground. I grabbed my son's hand and walked him by my side over to my car to get him strapped up first.

About a good 8 minutes later, we were driving right back to the airstrip to catch our private flight back home. Not even 10 minutes later and RJ was missing Rowan...

"Dad, when can we go see Rowan again"

I clenched my stirring wheel at that name now. "Soon..." I simply said. ...ain't that a lie.

"Oh okay. I really like going over Rowan's house. I like Aanyah too now, she let me play with her toys"

"Awe that's nice son, that's nice"

Yeah, my boy loved him some Rowan. I couldn't blame him though, I was on her ish too. I was so angry at myself for fucking us up like that. Even when I didn't mean that shit. I was just upset that she ain't wanna come be a family with me instead. We all know how much I love this woman, I just....really missed her and she got my hopes up for nothing it seems.

Long story short, we arrived home safely and I went right back to work. Collecting money from my districts, paying my men, running opps and even recruiting a few people. Once I got some free time, I checked on Puppy of course and sent Rowan a direct message on Instagram one last time.

A nigga was so sorry...

RoyalPain_: Hey. I know you don't want to talk to me right now and I can understand that. I'll respect that after I send you this and leave you alone. I just wanted you to know that I'm sorry and I didn't mean to say those hurtful words. It wasn't right for that to come out all because I was upset at you. You know I was drinking and smoking before that and that's why I was a bit more....heated than normal. In my right state of mind, I would never say that Rowan. I love your daughter like she's mine already and I honestly fucked up. I just wanna say that I'm sorry again and I hope this won't be the last time we see or talk to each other. I love you and care about you so much that it would hurt if we didn't. Hope you enjoy the rest of your day and I hope your family thing works out. You deserve it.

To be continued...

~End of Chapter Seven~
______________________
Hey thank you for reading💋
Vote for more parts faster and I will keep cranking them out. --Tay

Q: Your thoughts on Rowan and Roy's argument? Roy's hurtful comment back? Rowan choosing her baby's father over Roy?

Sept 25th