XLVIII. Old Times

~~~~//That weekend//[Royal's Pov]

~~~~
//That weekend//
[Royal's Pov]

Just getting out the shower, I continue to dry off my hair and stop into Puppy's bedroom. She sat up from the bed and watched me come in, in only my boxers and slippers on. I could see her eyes just glued on to my chest as I walked in, even letting her eyes travel a little lower if you know what I mean.

"I heard you're leaving for the weekend..."

"Nosey-ass" I said, throwing my towel over my shoulder. "But yeah, I finna take a mini vacation and you'll be staying here with Boo boo the fool"

She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Why you gotta leave me with him..."

I gave her a side smirk. "Its personal, baby girl. But I'll be back Monday. So be good or there will be consequences..."

I gave her a serious look and turned around to leave out. Now going back to my room to finish packing my clothes for this weekend into my duffel bag. Tomorrow, me and RJ were going to go visit an old friend up there in Washington. I know I haven't talked about Rowan ever since she left but we had a little falling out at the end of the year.

And that falling out was because she has a child by another nigga up there. Of course I felt some type of way, but we're not together anymore. So we haven't talked in a minute but now me and RJ are going to go take a trip up there to see her.

//11:45 pm//
*Face time ringer*📹

Rolling around in my bed, I picked up my phone from the nightstand and answered her call. "Hello?"

"Hey..., were you sleep?" she asked, looking at me directly.

"Duh.." I chuckled, turning my lamp on so I could see her better. "But what's up, ma?"

"Nothing since you wanna get smart..."

"Oh well, you still love a nigga though" I smiled.

"I do. But I can't wait to see you and RJ tomorrow, now that you finally started talking to me again"

"I can never stay mad at you for long sadly. But I can't wait to see you too, I miss you"