XXIII. A Triangle of Death

~~~~

~~~~

You know, a nigga never asked to be "overly handsome". It has done nothing but proably cause more problems than it should've for me. I'm a guy who's focus wasn't really on the ladies too much. I was in a whole bunch of drama with the girls back then and I'll admit that I should've just kept my d*ck in my pants. I'm actually surprised that I didn't, and that I really became...the Ladies man around. I should've neva slept with the homie girls. Rowan included.
~

Molly was pretty in her own way and she was really popular among the Brotherhood. I had never met her until that night, and I have to admit that she really knew how to play the game. Behind that pretty young face there was a woman who could take on anything and anyone. Too bad her love of bad boys got in the way of that and thus she fell.

Me and her both knew it was wrong to go after me, but she just really seemed to crush on a nigga after we had met. It was bad because...I had Rowan who I had fucked up with and then I gotta text from...an old friend. It's bad enough Lauren came back into the picture, now I had about three girls who I've had relations with. Someone was bound to step out of the triangle pissed.

I'll get to the relations part momentarily, how about we just go back to how everything started.

//That same night//

"Damn, we missed you Molly. Shit has been boring with ya girl's club. Now they got Asia running the opps" Quince said.

"Oh boy, well least she ain't run my girls into ground, right. But I thought Ro was in charge, why she acting like that now"

"Ro's gone through a lot yo, so Mike let Asia take her place temporarily" Reese said.

"Mmm. So ya'll dusty-ass niggas missed me huh? I missed y'all too" she chuckled. "Things finna be lit again"

"Yo Roy, you finna go check on your girl?" Reese said, teasing

"His girl?" Molly asked out loud.