LVII. Drama

~~~~~

~~~~~

I blame alcohol for a lot of shit. One being for making me sleep with Molly unintentionally. Another was for making me say some hurtful shit to Rowan, causing her not to even talk to a nigga anymore. And lastly.....

For making me cheat on my baby girl...
~
//1 yr & 5 months later, July 2038//
[Royal's Pov]

"Babe, are you sure you don't want me to stay?" I asked her, sitting at her bedside while she rested.

"No, you don't have to. I don't wanna ruin your big night..." she said.

"You won't. Its already going to suck because my boo is gonna be stuck at home with cramps..."

"Yeah..., but don't worry about me. Just go enjoy yourself baby, I'll be here when you get home"

"Aight. I'm a try not to stay out long..." I told her and got up to finish getting ready.

Today was a big night for me. I was hosting a gambling party at the casino and planning to make quite the profit from it. Most of the crew and anyone who was anyone was bound to be there. Since my people love me like the Mayor, I always hosted little parties like this. They minds well elect a nigga really.

Once I was finished with getting ready, I showed my queen the finished product. "Damn daddy" was her response and I can't say I blame her. A nigga was looking fine and smooth this evening to come.

Long story short, I arrived at the casino in my newly purchased Bentley and was escorted inside by the bouncers

Long story short, I arrived at the casino in my newly purchased Bentley and was escorted inside by the bouncers. A line to get in to the casino was out the door and curving around the block. I really got the attention of the wealthy tonight, look at all this money just waiting to be won.

Being escorted specifically to my personal V.I.P. section, I met up with Cole, Travis and JBar and greeted the fellas with a hand slap and pat on the back. Hours later, I was in the middle of playing a few of the party goers in poker when a staff member came up to me.

"Mr. Johnson? Someone has requested to see you up in your section"

I got up and tapped this new kid named Nick and told him to play as me for now while I went to go handle my business. In my head, I was thinking it was another client wishing to speak with me but I wasn't that surprised when it was Tylia herself.

"Hey, damn you look good" she smiled.

"Thanks and may I say the same" I pointed out, catching myself staring at her body in this skin tight dress a little too hard.

"Are you busy? I heard this was a big business project for you but...since we never get the time to chill together. Would you mind grabbing a drink with me? My treat"

"Oh no, it's on me. But sure, follow me..."

And that was all she wrote. Next thing I remember about that night was...us having sex in her bedroom at about 3 o'clock in the morning.

//Later that same night//
[Tylia's Pov] exclusive access😉

Helping Royal out to his car, I opened his passenger seat and escorted him into the classic car. He was drunk of course and not in the right mind to drive, so...I figure I'd drive us to my house instead. I couldn't pass up the opportunity of getting some "D" from this stud, girlfriend or not....I craved a piece of him.

Once inside the driver seat, I closed the door and started up the car to pull out.

"Yo...where-- where we going?"

"To my place..." I glanced at him briefly.

"Oh. You--you still gon' take me home right. I--I shouldn't be out for soo long"

"I will babe, just relax. I want you to spend some time with me tonight"

I could see a smile drawing a cross his face. "Aight, I can do that. I'm a --fuck you good since you a cute little thang, ma. I--I gon' lay down after that though before the sky change and shit"

"Okay..." I shrugged smiling. ...he was so fucked up.🍺🍻🍷

//July 23rd, 2 weeks later//
[Royal's Pov]

"--....I'm pregnant, Roy" Tylia said.

"Fuck" I said, and looked down guilty. ...Candi gon' kick my ass. "I knew I shouldn't have drunk that shit with you, now I done shit I'm not proud of and you end up pregnant. Some fucked up events if you ask me..."

"Is it because you have a "girl" now?"

"It's because I don't fuck with you now, how about that? You know I had a girl but yet you wanted to get in a nigga's pants so bad. Probably manipulated me into cumming inside yo ass, knowing I wasn't in my right state of mind. You lucky I won't come over there and fuck you up for this, but now you saying it's a child involved and I don't kill kids"

"Wow. I like how you're blaming me for everything when it takes two. You fucked me Royal, no matter how fucked up you were. We had sex together, just get over it and tell her. We have a baby on the way so it's bound to come out soon..."

"Man, get the fuck off my phone" I said, hanging up and throwing the device at the wall in my office.

//2 days later, July 25th//
[Brandi's Pov]

Waking up from a good night sleep besides my baby, I got up to go take a quick piss. I brought my phone with me to the toilet and realized I had a few direct messages.

PrettyG1rlRock_: i heard you w/ a nigga name Roy
PrettyG1rlRock_: im sorry but we had sex the other day and now im pregnant by him
PrettyG1rlRock_: don't believe me? I have proof he was with me
(Sends picture of bis hand inside her underwear. I had a picture but I ain't got time for wattpad to dig in my ass 😒)

CocaineLorraine: wow✌

PrettyG1rlRock_ has been blocked.

....welp. Isn't this quite the surprise.

To be continued...

____________________
Hey thank you for reading💥
Want more, just show me💕 --Tay

Q: Your thoughts!?

Ish about to get real. Can't you feel it?

Oct 4th