XXVIII. Ladies Man

~~~~

~~~~

Pimpin' ain't easy. Not when you got two...beautiful-ass women involved and feelings mixed in that trio
~
//The Next Day, May 2nd//
[Royal's Pov]

Walking her out, I opened the door for her and carried her book bag out that she brung with her. "Such a gentleman" she chuckled, taking the bag from my hands.

"Heh, I almost forgot what that meant"

"Mm. Thank you for...giving me another good time Roy. I really love spending time with you, I had fun.."

"Me too, do that mean your going to come see me more often now" I flirted.

"Maybe" she flirted back.

Blushing, she leaned up to peck my lips in the moment. With one last hug, I watched her walk away from house to go catch the bus back up to The Hills.

No, we didn't actually go all the way last night. I didn't wanna seem like I was rushing her, even if she did want to lose her virginity soon. She seemed pretty scared about it after seeing my shit raw, I couldn't blame her though. My shit was not the size to pop a sweet girl's cherry😐

//Later in the day//

"You wanna share the

"You wanna share the...uh-- Sea fest? With crabs, shrimps, muscles and fish?" I asked her, looking over the menu.

"Sure" she replied, putting down her cola finally.

Right on time, our waitress came back over to take our orders. I ordered for the both of us and a glass of brew for me. After the waiter left us alone to carry through with our orders, I decided to break the ice and steal her drink.

"Yo, give me back my soda bitch"

"This my soda"

"THiS mY SoDA--" she mocked me.

"Now you def ain't getting it back" I said, taking a sip on her straw to be smart.

"Ew, you can have it now. I don't want them coochie lips on my straw" she laughed.