The company who owned the cottage had done a great job.The fridge was packed with food and drink, the woodburner had been lit with plenty of firewood and they had the hot tub already warmed up.

I opened a door behind the kitchen and brought out another surprise for Tar. I'd asked them to bring an easel and canvas. I'd sneaked her art supplies into the boot of the car earlier in the morning.

I put the easel out onto the decking when I heard Tar coming down the stairs. She peeked over the bannister and I noticed her cheeks were red. She had pulled her hair back into a bun.

"Did you see what Poppy had packed?" She asked.

"No, I gave her a list and let her go for it. Why?" I said with a sinking feeling in my stomach. What had she done?

Tar sighed and she walked down the rest of the stairs and stood at the bottom in a bikini. She fidgeted slightly.

My jaw dropped. Holy shit,she looks amazing. Tar was dressed in a 1950s style bikini with red and white stripes. Her curves looked great, she looked great..I...

I tried to rein my thoughts back in.

"I look ridiculous!" She said sadly. "I've never worn a bikini before. Poppy must have bought this for me."

I walked over to her quickly and held her arms. She looked up at me, her grey eyes full of dismay. Her blush deepened. I could see all the freckles over her nose.

"Tar, you wouldn't look ridiculous even if Poppy had packed you a bin bag to wear. You look gorgeous." I moved my hand down her side, across her soft skin and felt her shiver. I swallowed and moved away.

"Would you like to wear my jumper until we go into the hot tub?"

Tar looked at me,confused, and then nodded. I shrugged off my jumper and she put it on. It stopped just on her thighs and she smiled at me.

"Thanks."

I tore my eyes off her legs and reaching out, took her hand. I led her out to the decking and smiled as she saw her art supplies and the easel.

"Zeke!" She said with amazement in her voice.

"I thought you might like to do some drawing?"

She nodded and I noticed her fingers twitching.

"Why don't you do some just now whilst I check the tub and get some food ready?" I asked but Tar was already gone. She picked up the charcoal and started to sketch quickly. I could see shapes forming, the trees and the mountains. She was really good.

I went upstairs and changed quickly. I found what I was looking for in my bag and tucked it into my shorts pocket. I went back downstairs to see Tar hadn't moved. I grinned and got the food together. I'd ordered all her favourite foods; cheese, olives, strawberries, chocolate and bread. I laid it out on a wooden platter,stoked the woodburner and lit candles around the hot tub.

"Tar? It's all ready."

She jumped, "God sorry I was miles away!"

I laughed as she tucked my jumper down.

"It's alright, it's nice to see you work." I turned the easel away from me so I couldn't see what she'd done. I knew she liked to wait until it was finished. She smiled at me shyly then I saw her eyes widen as she took in the food and the candles.

"This is so sweet!"

I took off my tshirt and tugged her jumper.

"Hot tub?"