Chapter 96 🥀: Holyfield

Kentrell Gaulden ⚡️

We landed in Dallas a couple of hours ago and made our way to where our hotel was. I looked over at Mariah, who was laying down.

"Bae."

"What?" She asked bluntly. She called herself mad because we wouldn't let her fight Star when she tried to again.

"Say, you mad?" I chuckled.

"Kiss my ass."

"Awww, Riah mad cause I ain't let ha fight?" She mugged me as I did the baby voice.

"Do that shit to ya kids, I'm grown." She bucked.

"You grown?"

"That's what the fuck I said." She got up off the bed and pulled her pants up, making her butt jiggle. She bent down to look in my face and snapped.

"Boo, nigga. Eyes up hea'." She rolled her eyes. She stood up and started walking away.

"Must need some dick." I mumbled a little loudly.

"Maybe I fuckin' do." She said with an attitude.

"Say less!" I jumped up when she made her way to the bathroom. Three booming knocks and a door creaking open made me stop in my tracks.

"Oh my fuckin' God—WHAT DO YALL WANT? SHIT!" I was three seconds away from knocking the shit out of Kendell and Kd ugly asses.

"We bored, bitch."

"Y'all niggas stay cockblockin'! One day you mothafuckas gon walk in while I'm smashin' and I'm not stoppin. So fuck yall in advance."

"Damn, nigga you pressed?" Mariah walked out of the bathroom, looked at me, them, then sat down.

"Where the rest of them niggas at?"

"Shid coolin', Jus' like us." Kendell had a evil smirk as he approached Mariah slowly as she tapped on her phone. He hit her upside the head, and she snatched him up so quick.

"Ken, mind you—my hands are bisexual. Anybody can get them. Don't think you excluded." She warned, and he nodded.

"Ken bout shitted on hisself!" I yelled, dapping Kd up.

"Bruh, Stop cappin." He waved me off.

"YOU stop cappin'."

"How bout both of you shut the fuck up."

"Nigga, cut the TV on." Kd said outta nowhere, grabbing the remote. I sat beside Mariah.

"Why the fuck you got a fat ass attitude?" I mumbled in her ear.

"Can you please shut up?" We went back and forth.

"You lame as fu—" After a while, I caught her off guard, bringing my hand up to her throat. She shut up quick.

"Yeah, now tell me what's wrong witchu."

"Nothin'." She mumbled. I squeezed just a little tighter, pressing the lil spot on her neck by "accident". She sighed shakily.

"S-stop, Youngboy, damn."

"Who the fuck is Youngboy? Youn know a Youngboy."

"Uh, do we need to leave?"

"Ye—"

"Nah." She cut me off, jumping up to get out of my grip. Just as I was about to spazz, the rest of these niggas busted through the door, including Star.