Chapter 7 🥀: Don't Try Me

Mariah's POV
*
"Get Beenie to drop you off." I mumbled, wiping my eyes.

"Man just come get me, Ri." She whined. I heard YoungBoy in the background.

"Tell my baby I said she ain't off the hook from last night." I rolled my eyes.

"Tell YoungBoy I said shut up."

"She said shut ya shrimp dick ass up."

"Oh, so we lyin', now?" I groaned, taking my phone away from my ear.

"Nah, I'm playin' brah."

"You gone get ya friend put in a mean ass wheelchair."

"You ain't gone do shit." Key put me on speaker.

"We gon' see 'bout it."

"Damn, that's ya favorite line."

"And is." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Man, anyways, come and get me. I'm hungry and these niggas act like they don't know what food is." I sucked my teeth.

"Bitch, I'm coming." I hung up the phone, getting off my bed. I heard my phone chime.

YoungBoy🎤: Stop frontin yo move 😑.

"I ain't even gon' text back." I got ready, putting on my outfit for the day.

"Where you been?" I heard my brother ask. I shrugged.

"Out and about."

"Be careful, Mariah." I nodded, walking out the door. I squinted at the two extra cars in the yard.

"Mariah, here." I turned around, and Marcus threw me some keys.

"The charger's yours." I held back a squeal.

Damn, pops must make hella money.

I walked to the all black charger, getting in. I texted Keke.

-Address?

She sent me her location and I drove to her. When I pulled up, these country niggas were sitting on the porch.

"Hey best friend!" Beenie announced. I waved back.

"Hey best friend!"

"Riyah pulled up in the new whip! I see ya, sis!" I blushed at Ben.

"Y'all like it? I just found out about it 20 minutes ago." Beenie was cut off by Keke busting out the door, giving him a kiss on the cheek. He returned it.

"Let's go, girl." We started walking to the car.

"Where y'all finna head to?"

"Get something to eat, bitch." I laughed at Keke.

"I wanna ride!"

"Shit, me too." They all got off the porch. Ben and Kd got in the car with us, while YoungBoy and Beenie jumped in the car together.

"Where y'all tryna eat?" We finally decided to eat at Applebee's while we were on the phone with the other two. They led me to it, even though these niggas was speeding like a bat out of hell. Everybody hopped out, filing into the restaurant. We were laughing at Ben's slow ass when YoungBoy tugged me backwards. He leaned down, breathing on my ear.