Chapter 54 🥀: Bad Vibes

Mariah Williams 💫

I woke up with a mean ass headache, groaning and cursing. I clicked my phone and saw it was 2:47. Bri was right under me, asleep with her thumb in her mouth. I whined as my headache hurt worse when the door slammed open.

"Do you not have your own place to stay?" I groan as he laid down on top of me, putting his head on my chest. I mugged him.

"My nigga, all this space--" I cut myself off when I felt a drop on my chest.

"You cryin'?" My voice got softer.

"Naw." He mumbled, wrapping his arms around me.

"Aye, real shit, though." He propped himself up so he was looking at me in my face.

"What it mean when you dream bout somebody dead?"

"Depend on what happened." He pursed his lips and looked at mine. He was telling me about the dream and got interrupted by Beenie's voice.

"BEN, WHAT IS YO BURNT BROWNIE, EXTRA CRISPY, HAPPY MEAL LOOKIN ASS DOIN?" I bursted out laughing, slapping a hand over my mouth. These niggas can't even think straight.

"NIGGA, SHUT YO FAT NOSE, LIGHT SKIN THUNDER, BUILD-A-BLUNT LOOKIN ASS UP! I WAS TRYNA GET MY CHARGER!"

"IF YALL HOES DONT SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Kd's voice boomed, making me lose it.

"Shhh..." YB said, laughing.

"Kd...I KNOW YOU FUCKIN' LYIN! BOY IF YOUN SHUTCHO PATRICK STAR LOOKIN ASS UP!"

"WIT DEM SIZE 17 EARS!" They started flaming him up as I heard a door open.

"CAN YALL SHUT THE FUCK UP?"

"Aye, bruh. You betta get the fuck on, Keisha, 'fo I hurt ya feelin's. I ain't Three 'nem, Ion give a fuck, I don't like you." My jaw dropped at Kd. All you heard was somebody suck their teeth and a door slam. YB got off of me, and I followed him out.

"I know y'all wasn't fuckin' while that po' baby was in that bed." I scrunched my face up.

"Nigga, no!"

"Good. Wit' y'all nasty asses." I rolled my eyes at Beenie.

"My girl ain't nasty."

"Who?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

"I admit that I'm nasty. I ain't ya girl, neitha." I stick my tongue out, bouncing my booty.

"Aye, wait a minute, na! Wait a minute, na!" Ben started singing Wobble, and YB picked me up.

"Put me down, bird ass nigga!" I pinched his butt and he let me go. I stuck my tongue out, being childish.

"Auntie..." Bri called for me hoarsely, and I went to see what she wanted.
*

I rubbed my eyes, squinting at the streaks of sunlight that flooded through the blinds of the room. I checked my phone after I got up, seeing that I missed a call from Marcus. I called him back, clearing my throat.

"Wassup?"

"Nun, I was tryna check up on y'all."

"We'en up to nun, really. Ya daughter coloring, how her mama?"

"Who, Beyonca?"

"Nawl." I droned sarcastically. He sucked his teeth.

"She holdin' on. She hurt bad, though."

"Oh, damn." I breathed out. We talked for a long time, before Marc had to run some of Senior's "product" across town. When he hung up, I called Jay.

"Bruh bruh, wha's poppin'?"

"Wha's crackin' lil sis? What yo silly ass up to?"

"Shid, chillin. Whatchu up to?"

"Like you sa--" he was cut off by a female groaning. I scrunched my face up at the camera.

"Big homie, you outchea like that? Abuela gon' beat ya ass." He waved me off.

"I'm grown."

"I know that. But, imma let you go, I'm not finna--"

"Who the fuck is this bitch?" I mugged the screen as an ugly ass female with bed head popped up.

"Who is a bitch?"

"Don't disrespect my sister like that!" He mugged her, snatching the phone back.

"Nuh uh, ion trust that sister shit." I finally realized that I recognized her from the restaurant.

"Bitch, first of all, you's a one night stand. Second of all, this is my blood sister. So stop tryna check me."

"Then, bitch, ain't I almost pistol whip ya scary ass one time? I'll pop up and make it happen."

"Do it, bitch!"

"Uh uh, it's time fa ya dumb ass to go, ian tryna hide nobody daughter body outchea."

"Nawl, don't tella nun!"

"Man, Riah, chill. Don't--"

"Nah, bye." I hung up, throwing some shoes on and grabbing my keys. I walked out and just about jumped at seeing Kayden on Kentrell's lap.

"Punkin'!" I snatch him out of Kentrell's lap as he reached for me. A sat down on the couch, playing with him.

"Where you headin'?" My mood instantly flipped.

"To beat a bitch up, yup--I meant--" I sighed in relief when I saw that Bri was all into some game on somebody phone.

"But yeah, a female threatened me and Gigi at the restaurant, right? So we let ha ass go instead ah puttin' ha on ha neck. So I call my Broadie and they in the bed togetha and she called me a bitch or whateva', so I gotta Mortal Kombat ha ass." I shrugged. Kissing Kayden when he grabbed my face, I handed him back to Youngboy. He started fussing, holding his arms back out.

"Mariah--" Kentrell started.

"I'll be back, punkin'!" I poked my lip out at Kay.

"Watch my cousin, imma be back in a minute." I tell the general room, going out before they could protest. I rushed over to Blue's house, throwing the car into gear and jumping out. The bitch came on the porch all loud and shit.

"NAH, CAUSE IF SHE WANNA FIGHT, WE CAN FIGHT!" I mentally face palmed at this bitch causing a scene. I threw my hair in a ponytail and approached her.

"FIGHT ONE, FIGHT BOTH!" Gianna jumped off the porch. I smirked, putting my hand up to tell her to hold off. Ol' girl slapped me in the face, and I punched her in the lips. We started boxing, and she was putting up a good fight until she started trying stupid shit. Jalen was yelling. I picked her up and slammed her on the ground, throwing punches as she tried to pull my hair.

"Aight, here come Papa!" He pulled me off of her and I gave her a stupid look.

"WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT OUT LOUD?" Before she could look to see who our father was, I punched her dead in the eye and she slumped back down. Jalen slapped a hand over his mouth.

"Damn, I be forgettin'..." He sighed, running a hand over his face.

"This bitch plottin' on Papa! She recognized Gigi in the bathroom talm bout some 'Ya daddy fucked my brotha' life up, and he gotta pay' or some'." I was whispering at this point.

"Dead ass?"

"Dead ass."

"What the hell is goin' on here?"

"I--uh--she--"

"Get her outta my yard!" He was mugging Jalen. He sighed, throwing her over her shoulder and taking her to his car. I felt an uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach. I'm not letting that bitch out my sight. Let her try something with my family. That's her life.

_______________

Comment and Vote ❤️💙