Chapter 74 🥀: Test

Bear with me, the POV gone change a lot 😂

Mariah Williams 💫

I pushed myself out the door and tried to run to the car before anybody caught me. I felt somebody grab my shoulder. I didn't wanna turn around because I was crying like hell.

"I gotta go get some cups, Imma be back." My voice cracked as I fumbled for my keys in my purse.

"Mariah..." I whipped around to be face to face with Kentrell. He tried to grab my wrist and I snatched it away.

"Nawl, get the fuck offa me! You always doin' shit when I finally start back trustin' you, the fuck I'm supposed to do?" I asked, bouncing my leg.

"That ain't my baby, on Dave that ain't my baby. I swea' that ain't my baby. She jus' tryna start shit." I pushed against his chest as he tried to pull me in.

"Kentrell, what the fuck would make her say that out the damn blue? Think about that shit for a minute!"

"She'on wanna see us win."

"You'n wanna see us win! You always somewhere doin' so reckless ass shit, on my dead cousin. Gone head and see bout ya baby mama, though. It's cool. Tell Ken I said have fun."

"Man, you can ask anybody! I'm either up under you, watchin' kids, or in da studio! When am I gon' have time da cheat? When I'm wit' the niggas I call my family all da time!"

"Them yo brothas! Y'all protect eachotha' like that!"

"Them yo brothas, too! They treat you like you they lil sista, deadass!"

"You sayin' that like they ain't let me go out bad the first time I found out you cheated! You know how fuckin' embarrassing that is? And they doin' this to me again? You doin' this to me again?" I laughed and dug through my purse, getting frustrated.

"Where the fuck my keys at?" I heard jingling and looked up at Youngboy, who had them on his finger. When I reached for them he snatched them away. I sucked my teeth and pulled out my phone, scrolling through my contacts. He tried to take my phone but I turned around as I called Xavier.

"Hello?" It sounded like I woke him up.

"Hey, I know issa lil late, but can you come pick me up?"

"Hell nawl, don't listen da her!"

"Shut the hell up and check on yo side bitch!" I snapped at him.

"Mane, what the fuck I just say?"

"SOME BULLSHIT!"

"Drop ya location, baby. I'm comin'." He mumbled.

"Okay, bye." I hung up. I sent my location.

"You be on that fuck shit."

"AIN'T YOU GOT A WHOLE FEMALE PREGNANT, AGAIN? DAMN, HER SHIT MUST BE PHENOMENAL! YOU CAN HAVE IT!"

"Aye, what y'all got goin' on outchea?" Three stepped up beside me.

"Ya friend got another baby on the way, did you know that?" I fake smiled. He looked at Youngboy.

"No, I damn don't. Starr lyin' n shit. I told her she don't wanna see us win. That bitch still want me, on God."

"It makes sense to trap you with a baby."

"That baby ain't mine!"

"Y'all, chill out! Listen, we gon' talk about this shit later, Ken in there worried and shit." I sucked my teeth and walked off to go talk to him. I saw him sitting at a table in the back. I sat down beside him.