Chapter 93🥀: Touch Down

Mariah Clemons 💫

I decided to go for a smart solution concerning Star dick hungry ass, which was not confront her ass on spot. That shit still pulled at me, but I knew I had to wait for the right time and the right solution. Me, the gang, and her ass flew out to Florida since he had a couple of shows and was shooting a music video there. I've been annoyed ever since we got on the flight. We were checking into the hotel when Star pissed me off for the 70th time today. Kentrell was holding my waist, and I happened to see her staring and making an ugly ass face. I really wasn't with the shits today.

"Boo, bitch!" I mugged her as my words rang through the lobby. Two white girls were staring at me and giggling.

"Do we have a problem?" I mimicked their giggling and twisted my hair, batting my eyelashes. They had an embarrassed look on their faces as they moved away. The gang was snickering behind me. I heard Kentrell sigh as he picked up our bags.

"Man, Mariah you is Hell." Kendall laughed at me.

"Hey Trulondrick, you wanna help me wit' my bags?" Star gave him a puppy face look.

"No. And stop sayin' my government—the feds on me." He said, making me and the gang bust out laughing as we got in the elevator. We got up to our rooms and I put my purse down. The door shut hard.

"You jus' showed yo' ass." I turned around as he set our bags down.

"I know, I got a lot da show." I said, making it jiggle.

"You betta stop fuckin' playin." I looked back to see him staring at my ass. When I chuckled, he snapped out of it.

"But fareal, Why you actin' up?" I went to the bathroom because I was looking around.

"Ian actin' up."

"Yes you did. Some botherin' ya?" I snickered a little.

"Yeah—yeah I guess the fact that ya baby mama outchea wit' us without ya kids. None of us are her friends—maybe I'm a lil pressed. Jus' a lil bit." I mugged him.

"Man, she outchea ya see some family. Pressed fa what?" He mirrored my look.

"Nigga, y'all had two kids togetha. Sound like she got the good shit." I decided not to tell him about the messages...yet. He stared at me for a solid 10 seconds before he started laughing.

"Fuck is so funny?"

"Yoouuuu!" He breathed out, trying to catch his breath. I bit my lip, tapping my arm a little.

"Riah—you funny as fuck. Jus' cause I busted inna, don't make ha pussy good. Trus' me."

"What it make it then?"

"Pussy. Baby K came cause my pullout game was still fucked up. Only reason K3 came through was cuz the condom popped or some. Ion really know what happened." I bit my lip. He sat me up on the bathroom counter.

"You sure?" I said in a soft voice.

"Duh, nigga. Ian know what good pussy was 'till I met you. Matta fact, ian know what a good girlfriend was til I met you."

"Oh?" I giggled when he kissed my lips.

"Yeah, shawty. Ian Neva met nobody that was down fa me from the jump." He made eye contact.

"I-ian eva met no dude that would be down fa me—period. As fa this—" I reached down but stopped when I heard the door swing open. He leaned his upper half out the doorway and I peeked around him, mugging Star and Kendall.