Chapter 52 🥀: Official

Mariah Williams 💫

I was chilling over uncle Blue's house, when Jean barged in, a huge smile on his face. I sat up, returning a warm smile.

"You ready to make it official?" His thick accent cut through the silence as he held up an envelope. I nodded, getting up.

"¿Jorgé, Mama? ¡Ustedes venas rapidó! ¡Yo tengo la resultados de la prueba!" This Spanish shit was something I definitely had to get used to. I understood a little.

| "George, Mama? (Both of) You come quickly! I have the test results!"|

Abuela and Blue rushed down the steps. Abuela gave him a look.

"Well, what are jou waiting for, hijo? Open it!" He ripped it open and snatched the paper out. He unfolded it, skimming the paper. He smiled, showing it to me.

Probability of Paternity: 99.99%

A rush of relief washed over me as my smile grew. He took me into a hug as I handed the paper to Abuela.

"Me hija..." He sighed and I smiled.

"We gotta celebrate! Issa party, ayyeee!" Jalen started getting hype. Abuela straight faced him, saying something in Spanish to make him stop.

"Mama, you will cook?"

"No." She simply said, walking up to me.

"Welcome to this crazy family." She said as she hugged me tightly.

"Anotha niece." Blue laughed, hugging me. His accent wasn't as thick, it was like Jalen and Gianna's. Blue was just a little older than all of us. He was just a big brother in our book.

"Let's go out, though. For real." Gigi suggested. I nodded.

"Ah, yes. Invite your friends, Mariah. I will pay."

"You sure?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"They will cause attention. I have a lot of friends." He waved me off.

"Invite whoever you want. Just come back here when you round them up. You pick the place." I nod.

"Y'all wanna come?"

"Hell yeah!" Papa hit him upside his head. I rolled my eyes and waved them on.

*
In no time, I had them at Blue's house.

"You say this is a lot?" I gave him the stupidest look as everybody got out.

"This is a lot."

"Oh please, you gotta learn a couple ah things about bein' half Dominican." Jay laughed at me.

"Hol' up, introduce me." I smiled.

"EVERYBODY! Aye, this my daddy."

"Oooou! You half Mexican or some'?" I heard Day ask. I deadass laughed for like ten seconds before calming down. Kd was mugging her as she stared at my brother.