Chapter 68 🥀: Road Trip

Mariah Williams 💫

"Bitch, COME ON!" I yelled to Day as she laughed. Kd was struggling behind her with their bags.

"I ain't no rocket scientist, but if you came down hea' fa three days, youn need six bags, right?" Kd was mugging her. She looked at him and whispered something, perking up after she stopped. I chuckled to myself as I shoved the bag into the back. I started getting frustrated, trying to make it fit without everything falling.

"Chill, bruh." Boomer laughed at me, pushing the bag upright.

"Preciate it." I stuck my tongue out and snatched the blunt from his lips. He sucked his teeth.

"I ain't even get to light it." He mumbled, shaking his head as I snatched the lighter from his hand and lit it. We started loading up, low key fighting over the seating arrangements. Montana was driving the car that Mimi and Day rode in, and Boomer, Ken, and Kayden rode with him. Beenie was driving the rental and Keisha was in the passenger's seat; Kd, Day, and Mimi were sitting in the second seat; and me, Kentrell, and Ben were sitting in the back seat, with me in the middle. The car started and sped down the road. I took a big hit at the blunt, but then Ken snatched it out of my hand. I mugged him hard as he took a hit. He passed it back and stared at me as he let the smoke roll out of his mouth. I watched it fall, and he blew the rest in my face. I hit him in the chest, blushing low key. That shit do something to me, y'all just don't know.

"What I do?" I shook my head. He just laughed. 

"So y'all hoes just hotboxin' this damn car?" Kd ass turned around to look at us.

"Yep, is it a prollem?" Kentrell blew smoke in my face again.

"Nigga, stop." I mugged him. He just laid his head on my shoulder.

"Damn, this finna be a fat ass ride." Ben said out of the blue.
*

"Wake up." I groaned at Youngboy as he shook me. I saw we were at a gas station and it was night time.

"The fuck you wake me up fa'?" My voice was hoarse. I just got finished dreaming about Brianna and I was really trying to keep from crying.

"Get out da car, gon' be stiff as hell." I sucked my teeth and climbed over the seat, jumping out. Ken and Kayden were walking towards the gas station.

"Where we at?" I ask Kentrell.

"North Georgia." He mumbled back with his country ass accent, pulling the door open.

"I want some Hot Funyuns." I complain.

"Go get some." He pointed towards the chips. I got two big bags so his ugly ass wouldn't be digging in mine.

"Damn, every lil thing making me cry." I wiped a tear out of my eye, still thinking about my dream. YB tapped me, making me jump.

"Ken got Kayden?" I shrugged, handing him a bag of chips.

"Trell! Trell! Riah!" Kendall was peeking from around one of the shelves, waving us over like he was trying not to be seen. I looked at him with a dumb founded look, but ended up going over anyway.

"Wha—''

"Shhh!" He cut me off, and I ducked off with him. He pointed ever so slightly to the other side of the shelf. I peeked over, almost losing my mind. Kayden was standing in front of a little girl, and she was smiling and playing with him.

"A-am I trippin'?" I wiped my eyes.

"Nope, yo' brother on the next aisle." I looked back at YB. His mouth was wide open like mine was. Before I could even say anything, Ken just about jumped out of his skin. He threw his hoodie over his head and rushed to Kayden.