Chapter 88 🥀: Revenge

Mariah Williams 💫

I got released from the hospital about two days ago. I was really trying my best to be strong, but just knowing my mama manipulated my brother and killed my baby just made my skin crawl. She really ain't shit, I just wanna know who the fuck hurt her bitter ass. Like, bitch you living lavish in the hills off my daddy's money, why kill my baby? I was trying to go back to sleep, but my eyes popped open when I felt a cold spot on Trell's side of the bed. I heard chatter somewhere in the house. Usually, if everybody just up late, they all come over here to chill. I walk in, wiping my eyes. I checked my phone to see it was 1:26 AM. I scan the room quickly, not seeing Kentrell.

"Whea' my baby?" I mumble sleepily.

"He hadda handle some." Ben answered.

"What he gotta do at 1 o'clock?" I mugged him.

"You gon' find out."

"And he sent y'all to distract me?"

"Basically." Kd shrugged, and everybody except me gave him a dirty look.

"He gon' be back in a lil bit, don't give it too much thought, boo." Three tried to assure me. I sighed, nodding at his bullshit.
*

Kentrell Gaulden ⚡️

"Nah, I'm ousside right now." I told Ben and Boomer. I was outside of Mariah's OG house, strapped up and ready for anything stupid that could happen. We wasn't being specific with our conversation and shit, because we never know where the opps at.

"You cleanin' up afta?"

"Depend on how messy it get."

"I hope you done thought this shit out."

"I been plannin' fa three days. Been goin' in and out on niggas that plug me wit' the shit I needa know. Lemme call you back, doe."

"Ight bruh, be careful." Boomer warned me.

"Ight." I hung up and pulled at my mask a little. I sneaked through the basement door with the broken lock. I made sure I ain't leave no footprints or touch anything with my bare hands. I opened the basement door that led to the inside of the house, and it didn't even creak. These niggas so careless, wasn't nothing locked but the front door.  I slid into the house and tipped it closed with my elbow. I walked a straight path to the bedroom. I saw that the light was still on, and I could hear her talking or some shit. I took a breath, put my gun up, then busted in. I made a face and struggled to hold an 'ewww' back when she jumped off of some nigga She was riding, and wrapped herself up in the covers. I pointed the gun at her and she started talking.

"Please don't shoot me! I can give you whateva' you want—I can give you some jewelry...a car...anything..." I almost threw the fuck up right where I stood. This lady was actually looking me up and down like she was tryna fuck. I cocked my shit and sent a shot straight in her head. The nigga She was fucking looked at her wide eyed, then at me.

"Ion know what beef y'all got—I-ian got none da do wit it. Please lemme go, ian no snitch, brah!" He beefed, making me draw back. I sighed, knowing I couldn't. I shook my head, pointing the gun at him and shooting him before he could start back begging and shit. I decided that I was gone make shit worse tryna hide the bodies, so I dipped. I went out the way I came in to avoid confusion, then raced down and into the backwoods to go get my car from the gas station. I took my mask and hoodie off as I ran, trying to decide where I wanted to put the gun when I broke it down. When I got to a point where camera could see, I stopped running and walked casually to the car, driving off hiding the pieces all over town where nobody could see me.

"Man, fuck." I mumbled, feeling some type of way. I deadass did the best I could to cover my tracks, I just prayed ian miss nun. I planned on burning this hoodie and pants and hoping my hands and shit didn't have gunpowder on them. I pulled back up at the crib, quickly getting in. Everybody rushed up to me.

"You straight, homie?"

"You covered yo ass?" I nodded at Boomer and Three.

"You got two seconds to tell me where the fuck you went."

"Oooou, you betta tell ha..." Kd hummed, making me mug him.

"I went to ya OG's." I spoke quietly.

"I hadda catch an extra body, She was fuckin' some nigga when I came in." Everybody had a disgusted look on their face.

"She was fuckin' in Senior bed?" Mariah shook her head. We talked about it until everybody got sleepy and I made them lay down over here. Ian need nobody crashing and shit, cause them niggas was stumbling and all. Me and Mariah went in the room to lay down. So far, she ain't really have no exclusive questions about what I did, so she kept quiet. There was a knock on the door, making me come on high alert.

"Come in." She said, making the door tip open.

"Can I sleep in here?" I heard Brianna ask sleepily. Mariah nodded, and she crawled in between us, playing sleepily with the sheets for comfort.

"You must hadda bad dream?" She nodded.

"Okay, well, go back to sleep. It's okay." She nodded and started sucking her thumb. She made me realize how much older I feel. Ion even feel like I'm finna be 18, it feel like I'm finna be 28 or some shit. It's crazy how easily you can feel older than you really are. My body count, money, kids, true love, all this shit added up to my happiness and shit. I know another baby woulda seemed like just a small part of my happiness, but she took some away that wouldn't feel right replacing. Some sheen have no business fucking with. She fucked around and killed my kid, so I killed her. Mariah brought me out of my thoughts.

"You gonna be okay tonight?"

"Yeah baby, Imma be fine."

_____________

I know this some head ass shit but my uncle used to call me that shit when I was a little baby and this shit took me all the way back

I know this some head ass shit but my uncle used to call me that shit when I was a little baby and this shit took me all the way back. I gotta talk to him before he get deployed brah 💔😭

Anyways, Comment & Vote 💚💛