Precious Pet (N)

TW: Master/Pet, Spanking, BDSM

Leather bit into pale flesh as Rythian tilted his head, revealing his neck in an act of submission towards his master. Soft yet forceful hands pulled sharply at the brunettes hair, enticing a loud gasp from the teen which made Duncan writhe within his skin. Seeing his pet so obedient for him...

Domineering and controlling, a growl cut through the silence that had settled. Almost immediately Rythian slumped in Duncan's grip and whimpered pathetically. A malicious grin made its way on to the scientist face as he stared at his pet with lustful eyes.

Rythian could compare to no other. He was the epitome of perfection, beautiful and submissive: Oaken brown hair, long and soft, fluffed up against Duncan's affection and fell to curved shoulders; pale skin, much alike snow, highlighted a smile that graced pink toned lips; grey eyes, purple tinted and filled with love, gazed up at Duncan and warm hands closed around his own. He was a Jewel to be touched by no one but the scientist, this he knew for certain.

Dragged by the collar, Rythian was roughly pulled forward to a kneeling position in front of the blonde. Duncan chuckled darkly as Rythian yelped, flailing to regain his balance. His pet looked up at him with wild eyes, frantically searching his face.

"Who am I Rythian?" Duncan asked, his voice sweet and far to gentle. The brunette in question shivered in his place. The words that followed stumbled over his tongue.

"Duncan," he replied looking down at the ground in fear of how his owner would react. A sharp slap sent him reeling as he fell backwards and tentatively placed a hand to the tender skin of his cheek.

"Wrong!" Duncan barked out mere seconds later, his hand still stinging slightly from contact. Rythian froze in place at the sound and looked fearfully at the blonde, his eyes wild and unfocused. "What am I my pet?" Duncan asked once more, changing the words this time.

Tears created a damp path as they trailed down the soft skin of the brunettes face. He could barely breath. With panicked and shaky breathes the teen forced out an answer. "Master," he choked out, his voice barely above a whisper. It was enough for duncan however as the scientist crooned at him and brought Rythian into his arms.

"Good boy," Duncan whispered lovingly against Rythian's ear, chuckling happily as a the teen began to flush a violent shade of red. Controlling arms wrapped around the brunettes waiste and pulled him against the blondes soft chest. Rythian whimpered submissively, accepting what was to come with utter obedience, and fell back limply agains Duncan. The scientist cooed approvingly and placed a chaste kiss to the others cheek.

Rough hands pulled at the loose tank top that adorned the teens body in a dun grey. Why his pet chose to wear such things when Duncan offered an array of beautiful clothing had always baffled him but that was not to dwell on at this moment. He gave the piece of clothing a sharp tug and the teen responded by lifting up his arms. Duncan gazed at him with approval and forcefully pulled the shirt of, causing Rythian to loose his balance and fall against Duncan's chest once more.

Fingers raked against the teens bare chest, grazing over his ribs and pressing against the sensitive curves of his stomach. "Duncan..." The sound was breathless and drawled, fitting for the brunette that impatiently squirmed in his grip. The blonde laughed and pressed his hands against Rythian's hips, enticing a loud shriek from the boy. "Duncan," Rythian whined, lips puffing out into a pout as he turned to face the scientist. Duncan stole the expression with a kiss and turned the others head away.

"Relax," Duncan's voice was soft against the teens ear but Rythian knew that it had been an order and he quickly slumped against the blonde. His freedom was limited and he would be a fool to ignore this. "Good boy," Duncan praised, brushing the chestnut hair away from the younger's eyes. His pet preened under the praise.