Teens (N)

TW For All Chapters: Dubcon, Teen!Cast, Sexual Content

1. Teens

 Summary: Teenage rivals Rythian and Lalna try to figure out what a kiss means.

It was in the heat of the moment, in the middle of a fight that Rythian was losing quite badly to Lalna. His rival had him pinned against the back of the smaller science building, his whole body pressed against him to keep him still. There was a moment of hesitation, when Lalna had raised his fist as if to strike him again. Instead, he seized Rythian by his hair and kissed him.

The mash of lips was rough and their teeth clashed together as Rythian struggled to adjust to what was happening. Lalna forced his tongue inside his mouth, yanking hard at Rythian's hair when he attempted to pull away. Rythian whimpered, but pushed back harder, nipping at the invading tongue. The kiss was brutal and deep, but in the end it was still Lalna who was in control.

It was Lalna who broke contact, stepping back from Rythian who leaned against the wall, dazed but still wary. He smirked at Rythian's expression as if to say: Did you really fall for that? At that he walked away.

"What the fuck was that?!" Rythian shouted after him, scrubbing at his mouth with his sleeve. Lalna didn't glance back. The lunch bell rang and the sidewalks were suddenly flooded with students shambling towards the north side of campus. As Rythian watched, Lalna slipped into the crowd, blond head quickly moving away. Rythian stalked after him, determined to show Lalna that he wasn't going to get away with fucking with him like that.

As Lalna passed the front office, he suddenly turned to his right, breaking from the crowd. He stepped into the seldom occupied passageway that connected the south gym to the foreign language buildings. Rythian allowed himself a smile as Lalna ducked into the bathroom in the corner. It would be easy to corner him there.

Quietly, Rythian slipped inside the bathroom, dumping his backpack on the floor. Immediately, he was seized by his shoulders and thrown face first against the tiled wall behind the door. His vision flashed bright white as his head smacked against the tile. "Did you think you were going to get me?" Lalna chuckled lightly behind him. "Come on, Rythian, did you think it was going to be that easy?."

Rythian silently cursed himself for his stupidity.Of course it was an ambush, all neatly plotted to get him alone. Lalna leaned back momentarily, loosening his hold to slide the deadbolt on the back of the door home. Rythian took the opportunity to dig his elbow deep into Lalna's gut, winding him. He shoved away from the the wall and squirmed out of Lalna's grasp.

He spun to face his rival, hand combing through his hair, tenderly touching the rising knot on the side of his head. Rythian dove forwards, tackling Lalna. He landed on his chest and immediately punched Lalna in the face. Finally, he seized the boy by the chin, lowering himself until their foreheads were nearly touching.. "Why the fuck did you kiss me?" Rythian demanded, his voice strained in his rage.

Again, Lalna smirked at him. In a single swift movement, he reached up, grabbing Rythian by the back of his neck, and dragged him down until their lips met. "No," Rythian mumbled against his mouth, trying to pull back. The movement gave Lalna enough room to throw him off onto his back allowing him to straddle his chest.. A brief struggle ensued as Rythian wildly tried to escape, but Lalna soon pinned his wrists to the floor.

"I kissed you so that you would follow me in here," Lalna shrugged. "I wasn't expecting you to kiss me back."

"I didn't," Rythian immediately denied it.

"Rythi," the nickname made Rythian cringe. It was patronizing and too familiar. "I know you did."

His captive refused to meet his eyes. "C'mon," Lalna cupped his cheek. "You don't have to be embarassed." He bent his neck, still smiling teasingly and kissed him. Rythian kissed back, still attempting to twist his arms out of Lalna's grip. When he was unsuccessful, he bit down hard on Lalna's lower lip, drawing blood. His rival immediately recoiled.