Untitled (S)

TW: Angst

Lalna's face is a mask of tears as Rythian turned to go. The taller man's heart was being crushed inside him but he knew that if he stopped now he'd never be able to leave. Taking a step, Lalna seemed to remember himself and lunged forward, grabbing his jacket.

"P-Please Rythian I'm sorry I-I'll be good I swear please d-don't-"

"Let go of me Lalna." He doesn't even turn his head, eyes screwed shut as he fights the emotions telling him to stay and hold him. To keep him close and kiss away the tears and never leave his side again. But then the loop would start over and that's exactly what he's trying not to do.

"P-Please I-I'm sorry- please- I love you don't leave me-"

Something inside Rythian broke.

"Liar!" The man spat, ripping the hands from his coat. His eyes were seething, unshed tears building up in the green orbs. "Your a liar!"

Fuming, he ran towards the door, wrenching it open and letting the cold night air hit his face as Lalna collapsed in tears behind him. Leaping over the steps, the water in his eyes began to spill as he ran down the block. Rythian didn't care if anyone saw him at this point, he was gone. He had done it.

Yet the empty feeling in his chest didn't seem to want to move anytime soon.

Credit to thebulldogartist on tumblr