Weird Drabble Thing (N)

TW: Rape/Non-Con, BDSM, Tentacles, PWP, Humiliation

Rythian tugged at his bonds as Lalna circled him, checking that the straps that bound his limbs were buckled tight. Lalna had stripped the mage of his clothes moments earlier, leaving him nothing more than the bandages that crisscrossed his palms. Now, Rythian sat on a narrow wooden bench, legs spread and bent at the knee. His legs were strapped to either side of the bench at the ankle and the top of his shin, allowing him only a small range of motion. His hands were pinned behind his back by thick leather bands that had been wrapped around his wrists.

Straightening up from his task, the scientist took hold of Rythian's chin. He stretched his thumb upwards to rub at Rythian's tape-covered lips as the man glowered at him. "I know exactly what you'll say when I get rid of the gag, so I think I'll leave it on for the moment," Lalna told him.

His hand slid down the mage's throat to his bare chest, pausing to pinch and then pull at his nipples. Rythian arched his body up towards him, trying to relieve some of the strain before Lalna let go again. He flinched as he felt the textured plastic fingertips of Lalna's mechanical hand slip down his back, still unused to the foreign feel of it.

Seizing at Rythian's hair, Lalna dragged him down to lie on the bench on his stomach. Pinning him with his spidery metal fingers curled around the base of his neck, he grabbed at his ass before swinging his hand back to strike him. Rythian's small cry was dampened by the gag when Lalna's hand fell across his behind with a sharp smack. The scientist slapped at his skin like that three more times, before stepping back as he reached inside his pocket.

Seconds later, Rythian felt Lalna's hand return to his ass, fingers now wet with lube. He whined as the first plunged inside him, followed by another after a moment's work. Rythian craned his neck as he turned to watch the scientist as he added another finger to him, now thrusting the digits inside him carefully. The fourth finger made him groan and he turned his face back towards the bench, pressing his forehead against the smooth wood. Gently, Lalna eased his finger in a little deeper, stretching him just a little more, before he withdrew.

For a moment, Rythian waited quietly, certain that soon Lalna would push his cock inside him. He grew anxious quickly, and lifted himself up when he realized that Lalna had left his side. As Rythian watched, the scientist drew a dildo from one of the cabinets that lined the walls. Heat rising to his face, he turned away, shifting awkwardly on the bench.

"Just for you," Lalna told him as he approached, holding up the dildo that Rythian had been quite determinedly ignoring. Now that it was there in front of him, he allowed his eyes to slide over the length of it. The toy was purple and for the most part smooth, other than a rippling line of ridges along the inside edge.

The scientist held the toy up to Rythian, brushing the tip across his covered lips as he tried to turn away from it. Lalna slipped behind him, already securing the dildo to the bench by its base while Rythian waited, his weight shifted entirely onto straps just below his knees. "You ready?" Lalna asked, his hand returning to Rythian's ass as he lined up the toy with his body. At Rythian's slight nod, he guided the tip of the toy inside him before stepping back.

It was all up to Rythian as he slowly slid down onto the shaft of the toy. A low whimper escaped him as he found his limit, still two inches from the base. Rythian halted there, turning his head to look back at Lalna.

"How is it?" the scientist asked. "Is it big?"

Hesitantly, Rythian nodded. It was just on the edge of being too much for him, but Lalna had prepared him for exactly this.

"Are you going to ride it for me?" Lalna continued, now grabbing at the mage's ass to nudge him slightly upwards.

He shook his head and Lalna paused. "No?" the scientist asked. "Do you want me to stop?" Rythian responded with a quick nod, and the scientist's hands left him.