Untitled (S)

TW: None

"I love you."

Lalna glanced upwards as the taller's breath puffed against his hair. Light steam rose from the mug in the blonde's palms as Rythian's arms shifted him closer, blush creeping it's way up their cheeks. He hummed slightly in agreement, smiling as the world turned to fuzziness

Lalna sipped his tea and snuggled against his boyfriend's chest, letting the slow thump of his heart lull them into silence. The clock on the wall ticked quietly as Rythian's arms held their way around his chest, eyes closed as he rested his head atop the blonde's.

The sweater was a little to big and created ripples in purple fabric when it moved. Rythian's hands barely peeked out from the sleeves and Lalna found a quiet comfort in the way he could pull it, like a cat pawing at your chest. He breathed out slowly, eyes fluttering closed as he focused on the warm. Steam slipped by his nose, the cup warming his hands and letting honey trickle down to his toes, twining around his stomach. His soft feet lay hooked around the taller's calves, curling his legs around as to warm the other's. He smiled and felt the soft breath puff against his neck, twirling and dancing it's way around his heartstrings. The blonde let dark hands rest against his stomach and closed his eyes, letting their hearts beat as one.

"I love you to."

Credit to thebulldogartist on tumblr dot com