38. Desire

Chapter 38: Desire

Just about to open the door to her master bedroom, she had realized the dim of light was lightening under her door.

Zen might be awake, she thought.

She lazily opened the door and closed behind her. His blue eyes gazed up to see who it was, and not surprisingly he smiled.

"Good evening, sweetie," Zen greeted. He was sitting on their bed with tons of files around him. Shirayuki slowly walked up to him. "You look awfully stressed." Zen rubbed Shirayuki's eyes. He leaned in and smoothly kissed her lips, second after she sat down on the mattress.

Shirayuki with pleasure, after the kiss, told Zen why she became suddenly stressful after Zen had left the aftermath party, for the twins, earlier. And as a good listener, as Zen was, he listened with delight and laughed about it.

"Stay few minutes with me. Let's talk so, I can't be any more bored than I am right now with these papers," Zen pleaded, "Please."

Shirayuki sighed. She really wanted to go bathe and rest her body after a long day with guests and pressure, but seeing Zen in such a helpless was helpless. All along her pregnancy, when she was attacked by Hyperemesis Gravidarum, Placenta Previa and Placenta Abruption, Zen had been taking care of her office, and apparently, he still does, till Shirayuki's officially resumes work tomorrow, including his own and a bit of his brother's.

Shirayuki conversed with Zen, making the time drained faster for Zen and livelier for him.

In an odd way, Shirayuki was rubbing her hands on Zen's arm. He wasn't finished with his work, but he started packing the papers around him.

"You would like to tell or ask me something important, am I right?"

With a bit of frightened face, Shirayuki replied, "Yes, you are."

"I'm listening." Zen repositioned himself, now looking directly into his wife's unsure eyes.

"As you already know, Hiroyuki and Erwyna visited few minutes to the ceremony," Shirayuki reminded, and Zen nodded. "Well, during our conversation he said that my father would want to meet me." Shirayuki immediately saw the slight sudden change of Zen's face. "And that it was urgent."

"So?"

"So, I thought of..." Shirayuki cleared her throat. "visiting them."

His face completely changed, even though Shirayuki knew Zen was trying as much not to show it. To clear things, he asked, "Not that I don't trust Hiroyuki or anything like that, but what proof do you have that your father really wants you to visit him?"

"He sent me a letter that he indeed wanted to see me for an urgent discussion, it had the Lions secret emblem on it. I can show you the letter."

"No need," Zen instantly replied, "He's your father. If he wishes to see you, and you also approve, to converse an urgent discussion, who am I to stop you?" He smiled. "As long as we can come up with a good excuse for Izana and your privy council, you're free to leave the country whenever you feel like."

Shirayuki was surprised with Zen's reply and support. As a married woman, and a princess, she couldn't leave the country whenever she felt like. And on top of that, Zen really isn't an aficionado of the Lions, and contrariwise.

Shirayuki sadly told Zen that she might have to take Zehel and Laila with her since they aren't very old enough for formula. Their trip would be one week; two days travel, back and forth, then, three days stay with the Lions. Suki being a nursemaid to her children, and a personal maid to Shirayuki, she will go along. And, definitely, Obi is coming, accompanied by few other soldier-guards.

Zen stretched his arms and yawned, at the same, he asked,"Is that all? All you wanted to ask?" She nodded

"Since you're about finished, can I..." Shirayuki said pointing at the door to the washroom.

"Can I come along? So, we can" Zen leaned on to Shirayuki, wiggling his eyebrows. "continue the conversation."

"Get a life!" Shirayuki slammed Zen's face and jogged to the washroom. And very much her worst nightmare, Zen managed to accompany her.

Zen stood at a far corner while Shirayuki took off her pieces of jewelry, including the pieces of jewelry Zen had giving to her on their one-year wedding anniversary, she took off her make up, let her hair down gloriously... Revealing her true beauty that Zen love and adore so much. She looked through the mirror, where she saw how Zen was looking lustfully at her.

Shirayuki disrobed herself effortlessly, hanging it on the hanger and let her body under the warm water that melted every single knotted nerve. Her reddened feet, due to wearing long heels all day, were whitening back to normal.

Shirayuki's heart skipped after turning around to see Zen with an evil smirk on his face. He pulled his hands around Shirayuki's waist and pulled her onto him, water running down their bodies, and their lips locked together in a hungry velocity.

Zen gently pushed Shirayuki towards the wall. He turned the tap even hotter, making it steamier and intentionally harder for them to breath.

Shirayuki jumped, her naked and hot, arm and body, around Zen, already feeling his groin. With glory, he grasped Shirayuki's tender, firm breasts possessively, but sensibly to avoid any milk leakage. She moaned with ecstasy. After nine long months, their bodies were finally touching in desire again.

.

.

The couples then moved their bodies to their bed and had two toe-curling climax and three mind-blowing orgasms... from three different positions.