20. Promises, Oaths and Pledges

*

*

Chapter 20: Promises, Oaths and Pledges.

Last minute visitors were arriving. Kings, Queens, Princes, Princesses Dukes, Duchesses, Marquesses, Marchionesses, Earls, Countesses, Viscounts, Viscountesses, Barons, Baronesses, Lords and Ladies.

The wedding and the crowning ceremony is to take place at the Royal Church. Afterwards, a reception will follow. Everything is having its last touch. Even the couples themselves are looking at themselves for the last time. Their hearts were pounding like never before. They're too elevated, waiting desperately and impatiently to see each other.

The bride had been told to move to the closest hall, so her travel to the Church would be shorter. Her heart was unstoppably striking. Her groom was also in another hall for the same reason. He was, even more, sweatier and more impatient. He is just wanting to see his bride badly. He hadn't seen her in one week. And it's driving him crazy. Definitely, he had to control his temper and have forbearance as his woman was on a two-year mission. But fifteen minutes feels like an eternity.

In the Royal Church was been filled with guests now. The Church had three different halls: the entrance hall, the middle hall and the main hall. It was built like that for security reasons. It has a large balcony inside the Church. On the left balcony will be occupied by the choirs and orchestras and on the right will be occupied by the Royal Family of Clarines.

Ten minutes. All the visitors are now in the Church. Now it's time for the royal family to show up. Which they did. Royals are always to be late, fashionably late.
Her Majesty the Queen Mother sits firstly. Secondly, the Queen. And thirdly, the King.

Five minutes. All the head liturgist and Priests are currently walking inside. All Gates were shut down immediately after they entered. No one can't leave nor come inside. Except for the couples, of course.

Three minutes. The groom is still waiting at the hall. Waiting, for the orchestra to play then he enters. He's been trying to control his emotions. The Prince wore a deep blue and a white attire; embroidered with gold and a bit of silver, and his Royal Orders of Chivalry also embroidered on his attire. His hair carefully brushed and gelled; a golden diadem placed on his head.

The bride is also in the middle hall. Breathing in and out trying not to think about anything just Zen. Her first cousin, Hiroyuki has been trying to cheer her up by saying all kinds of things to her. Like, how he wishes to stop the wedding because his beautiful Scarlet is marrying a platinum blond.

Hiroyuki whispered, "Look, sweetheart, just in case you happen to get pregnant, can you tell your unborn baby to have red hair. Having a silver in the red family is going have us look pink sometime in the future. And you know pink ain't my favorite color. Also, having a silver hair is definitely..."

"-Thank you very much for the advice. I will see to it." Shirayuki whispered back, cutting her cousin off.

"You're welcome." He leaned in and kissed Shirayuki's cheek. Shirayuki just looked at him, shook her head and smiled.

Zero minutes. The wedding bells stopped ringing. The orchestra immediately started playing. The choirmaster was carefully instructing both the choir group and the orchestra.

Many voices were singing. It's time for the male to walk down his halfway aisle. He started walking. His hands at his front. Gently walking, trying to avoid stares. He quickly averted his eyes as he saw Mitsuhide and Obi, smiling broadly him. He just wanted to avoid them for now, because if he looks at them for long, he might end up disgracing himself. He walked his final steps as a free man.