24. Sighs of Pleasure

A/N: This chapter is a bit messed up, due to the fact that my brain itself is currently messed up.

Summary: Shirayuki gets used to her new duties, and receives a pleasurable moment with her husband.

Chapter 24: Sighs of Pleasure

"I would want a full truthful report on the investigation. These reports would directly be given to His Majesty. I also expect the declares in the upcoming three days." Her Royal Highness, The Grand Princess of Clarines, Princess Shirayuki gave her last order to her private cabinet members.

She rose up from her very-comforting chair. Her private cabinet members immediately rose up as well.

"That's it for today", she ordered less fiercely than her previous order. "Pardon me." She excused herself.

Shirayuki walked out from the room as few reports were in her hands; reports from her previous research completed by one of her cabinet crew. She ambulated past her aide, Obi. He followed behind. They met Alyne, Shirayuki's senior attendant on their way.

"Take these to my office," Shirayuki said handing few reports to Alyne. Alyne took half of the researched reports, curtsied to her princess and left.

The most important researched papers were still in Shirayuki's hands as she didn't want anyone to touch them, except for the King.

Shirayuki had asked her cabinet members to investigate an imported request given to her by the King himself. Of course, she had let Obi secretly used his assassination moves to secretly research too. The reports the cabinet had given her was slightly different from Obi's. Her aide's resulted research was the correct one.

Shirayuki outspokenly demonstrated the cabinets' lies in front of them, making them have shamed-faces as they weren't expecting their two-month Princess to be courageous and mind-spoken. They had obviously apologized as they didn't want their Grand Princess to acquaint with the King, as they were testing her abilities of capability.

Shirayuki had warned her cabinet for the first and last time that she will not tolerate any falsehood in her rule. They had immediately accepted their fault and reconciled with their Princess.

Shirayuki had then become very scrupulous about everything she does inside and outside the walls of the castle. She had slowly and unexpectedly developed a very fastidious and attentive character to her personality, due to the test and lie her private cabinet had firstly provided.

Shirayuki walked amazingly fast inside the familiar halls. She had been desperately and secretly waiting to see her husband ever since yesterday morning. He had arrived late yesterday evening and woke up early. They had then agreed to have their short break together, even though they know they're supposed to be facing yet-to-be-signed papers.

Her aide watched her princess walk faster than usual as he could see the small tint of desperation on her Mistress' face.

They turned to the final hall as Shirayuki and Obi immediately caught Kiki's violet-blue and Mitsuhide's golden-brown eyes. They smiled at Shirayuki. Kiki slowly nodded her head, bolstering Shirayuki's desperate mood. Obi stayed outside the door with her fellow co-aides.

Shirayuki gently closed the door after she entered Zen and her private lounge. She immediately spotted Zen sitting on his knees, his back facing Shirayuki.