13

"I'm okay now." I had said. I stood up and gave Lucy and Romeo a weak smile. They gave me a strained one back. Lucy then turned to Romeo and asked, 

"So Romeo who are you staying with now?" Romeo smiled at the thought.

"I'm staying with Bisca, Alzack, and Askua for now, they took care of me after it happened." Romeo said explaining. I smiled and looked at Lucy who nodded.

"Hey Romeo, do you think they'd want to rejoin Fairytail?" I asked hopefully.

Romeo looked thoughtful, "Well, I'm sure they want to, the two were training Askua for a while. I've overheard them talking about joining a guild a couple times during the night." Romeo said remembering. He then looked at the two of us and grinned.

"How about you come and ask them yourselves?" Romeo said happily. We grinned and agreed excitedly.

Romeo lead us to the Connell household, he walked in and shouted, "I'm home!" A young Askua ran up to Romeo and hugged his waist.

"Hey Ro!" She said full of energy. Askua tilted her head and looked at us.

"You two look familiar but from where?" She said wondering. Then a light-bulb went off in her head,

"Lucy and Mari!" Askua shouted running to hug us. With all the yelling and commotion, Alzack and Bisca walked to the front door.

"Oh, hey Bisca. Hey Alzack." I said waving at the couple who had tears streaming down their faces at the look of us. I gave them a big smile and went to hug them.