4

It's obvious that Juvia's changed, not only personality, but looks as well. She's now sporting long wavy hair, its still the same blue. She's changed her outfit to a dark blue flowy dress with some black lace up flats. To be honest, she looks amazing. I don't know why she's so shy now.

As we walked to where Gray was staying, I got curious.

"Hey Juvia? What happened between you and Gray?" I asked carefully not to hurt her feelings. A sad look came over Juvia's face. She sighed and looked up at the sky and back down at me.

"When Juvia was told that Fairytail was being disbanded, Juvia invited Gray to stay with her, but he rejected her. But this time he told Juvia that she should stop bothering him, and that Juvia was just wasting her time. That left Juvia heartbroken and from then, Juvia's been too scared to actually talk to him. Normally, Juvia would just brush it off and pretend that Gray was just playing hard to get, but with Fairytail being gone and all, it really made its hit on Juvia." Juvia said sniffling telling us the whole story.

I hugged the water mage and so did Lucy, we comforted the heartbroken girl. All she wanted was to be loved by her crush, but all he did was crush her heart.

"It's alright Juvia, that's just another reason why I should beat him up!" Natsu said cracking his knuckles. We all chuckled and continued searching.

While bracing the cold snow, we came across a little igloo hut. Happy crawled inside and came back out happy.

"I found him!" The blue cat said happily. We all went inside and watched as Natsu scared the crap out of the Ice Wizard. Natsu creeped up to the sleeping Gray Fullbuster and yelled

"Wake up you hobo!"

Gray jolted up and rubbed his eyes. He looked at all of us and back at Natsu in disbelief.

"Am I dreaming?" He asked shaking his head thinking it was a dream.

"Nope, its us in the flesh." I said pinching myself just to make sure. Natsu punched him on the head and made him fly over to the other side of the room.

"Yep, it's defiantly not a dream." Gray said rubbing his head in pain.

"Wait, but what are all of you doing here? Lucy? Mari, Natsu, and Happy? I thought you were dead! J-Juvia?" Gray stammered looking at the ground, Juvia blushed and looked away from the blue haired girl.

"Well we're alive and we're here to ask you to rejoin Fairytail. We're rebuilding the guild and everything." Happy said cheering.

"I guess so. I have a job, but I can always quit it, its really boring either way. All I do is make ice sculptures and sell them. And yeah I do miss everything and everyone." Gray said grabbing all the necessary things that he needed. We all cheered knowing we only needed one more person to complete Team Natsu.