11

When Gramps and I finally made it back to the guild, Gramps was showered in hugs and tears. Everyone missed the old master, he was always there for us. Makarov really was like our grandfather. Juvia and Gray had made up. they said that they were taking it slow even though we all know that's stupid. They're both madly in love with each other, even though Gray won't admit it.

We all started rebuilding the guild hall. Lucy and I were heading out to get some decorations for the guild. When to a couple shops in Magnolia.

"How about this?" I said showing Lucy a statue of Natsu and laughing. Lucy blushed and yelled at me. I just kept on laughing and making fun of her.

"No! We aren't going to get that! We don't need to boast his ego anymore!" Lucy said shaking her head at the thought of the Dragon Slayer. The two of us didn't find anything at that store, so we went to a different one.

"This place seems promising." Lucy said walking in, I shrugged and followed her inside. We split up to find random things. While trying to reach for a small thimble I saw someone familiar on the other side of the shelf. Romeo??

I hoisted myself over the top of the shelf and landed in front of the teenage boy.

"Romeo? Is that you?" I asked looking at the black haired boy. He stared at me confusingly,

"Mari?" He inquired not sure. I let out a big grin,

"C'mere Romeo! I missed you!" I hugging the younger mage. I was a couple years older then him so he and Wendy are still younger.

"What are you doing here?" Romeo asked excitedly, I gave him a soft smile and explained everything that was going on.

"So, let me get this straight. You're reestablishing Fairytail, Laxus is gonna be the new guild master, and Natsu's back?!" Romeo said counting them off. I nodded solemly looking at the young boy. He stayed quiet, then bursted into a big grin.

"Can I rejoin?!" Romeo asked excitedly. I smiled and said, "Of course you can!"

"Mari! Where are you?" I heard Lucy yell.

"I'm over here Luce!" I shouted back, I heard Lucy's heels click on the ground as she ran towards us. Lucy halted to a stop when she saw Romeo.

"Romeo?!"