"Take off all of your clothes Princess". Joker watches her strip in the teasing manner she's always so sinfully good at (Even if it isn't intentional).

Eventually, he begins to undress as well, his eyes boring into Billie's naked skin. As the two step in, Joker takes a moment to watch the water dance down her skin. Without thinking, he pins her to the wall, his eyes flickering between blue and indigo. "You have no fucking idea what you do to me". His pupil is doing something Billie has never seen before. It's growing then shrinking then vibrating. It's enticing and terrifying all at once. "What do I do"? She gasps at the groan that slips past his watered down ash covered lips and cowers further back into the wall. He looks like a wolf. Given the chance, she knows he could act like one too. When the lust takes over, he's beyond insanity.

"Fuck. You make me so hard Princess. I've become one of those sexually frustrated teenagers". Billie's eyes widen as he brings her hand to his aching length. "Fuck Billie. I need you so fucking bad".

So maybe, just maybe he asked the doctor if intercourse is safe and maybe, just maybe he got the answer he was praying for.

"What am I supposed to do daddy"? Rather than giving an answer, he leans down and sucks bruises into her neck. "Daddy. Please". "Please what"? "Tell me what to do". He slides his wet hair from his eyes and growls at her. "Are you gonna do exactly what I say"? "Yes". "Ah ah ah. Yes who"? "Yes... sir"? He pinches her thigh at that, rubbing over the mark to soothe it. "That isn't right and you know it. Try it again. Yes who"? "Yes daddy". "Good girl".

He slides his hands up her sides, stopping one at her neck and dropping the other to his side. His thumb brushes over the bruises, pulling a hiss from her lips. "I like these here. Look so fucking pretty".

Joker glares as she looks down at his words. "Why do you do that"? "Do what"? "Look down"? "I dunno". "Are you embarrassed? You shouldn't be. There isn't an inch of you I haven't explored". A blush creeps up her neck as his hand pushes against the plug. She had forgotten that was in there. "Lets take this out". His hand stills at her whine and he kisses away the pout on her lips. "I'll be slow". He slowly twists and pulls it out, a sigh of relief escaping Billie's lips once it's completely out. "I told you you were gonna like wearing these plugs". He sets it in the small shower basket and focuses back on his length.

"Daddy needs your help". "With"? "His cock". Billie gasps at his words, her thighs squeezing together at the uncomfortable feeling there. "What am I supposed to do"? "Touch it. Just wrap your hand around it". She slowly wraps her fingers around his length, the size rather intimidating. Her hand doesn't even go all the way around it. It looks huge in her small hands.

"Now what"? "Do you really not know"? "Nuh uh". "Fuck. Billie. Now is really not the time for me to be teaching you how to give a damn handjob. Do what feels right and I'll help you. Okay"? "Yes daddy".

Billie's movements are slow and hesitant at first, her hand moving up and down. "Go just a little faster". She quickens her strokes, his groans telling her to continue. Without really knowing what she's doing , she twists her hand a bit as she snaps her wrist up, her thumb smoothing over the head.

"My god that's so fucking good. Keep going baby. Don't stop". Billie continues her movements until he moves her hand away and picks her up, sliding her up and down his length. "Fuck yes. Mm. Don't you dare cum without permission". He slams her down harder, knowing she won't be able to walk correctly for a few days. Small price to pay for riling him up so damn much.

There's a name she has for when he gets like this. All animalistic. Joker OG she calls it. When he's back to his insanity and nothing but vicious. She'll be in pain later, that much is clear. However, it's a pleasure not many can say they've ever experienced.