Chapter 42: Long Day

Hello Directioners,

Sorry it took me ages to update, I had to do a lot of planning of writing this chapter before I could start it, I decided to add Harry's love interest in this to make this more cheerful :) and also I'm writing the boy's Point of Views now so this should be interesting :) hehe im rambling i hope you enjoy this chapter and thank you all so much for reading, voting and commenting on the story means a lot to me thank you so much love you all 

Lauren

xo

Louis’ Point of View:

I didn’t sleep a wink the whole night; I sat up worrying the whole time. I glanced around the room, the lads were asleep but as well as Sophie.

I decided I needed to get up and walk around I couldn’t stay in the same spot any longer, not being told anything unless we are a ‘Relation’ which was a load of bullshit.

I had to find her...I wouldn't rest until I did. I heard Harry stir before I carefully slipped away.

I walked down the hall but I couldn't find any doctors....I needed to find her! I sighed and continued walking; I looked around for her room.

‘Louis what are you doing?’ Harry asked walking up behind me.

‘I have to find her, I want to see her, to see if she’s okay!’

‘At least let me help you find her’

‘Okay then’ I nodded.

We checked down the halls, nothing..

I stood by a wall and slid down in frustration.

‘We will find her, how about we go back to the rest see if Liam can get a nurse to tell him something’

I nodded and Harry helped me up.

‘I just don’t get it where are all the doctors?’ I asked biting my lip.

‘I really don’t know’ Harry bit his lip also as we started to walk back to the lads.  

We got back to find everyone else already up, Liam was pacing, Zayn was staring into space, and Niall was biting his lip whilst Sophie was leaning against the wall.

Harry sat down next to Zayn, waving his hand in front of him to get his attention.

‘Any news?’ I asked quietly to Liam.

Liam shook his head with a sigh. ‘No one’s around so I can’t ask’

I sighed and looked around at everyone’s gloomy faces.

I looked up and seen a nurse rushing down the hallway.

I looked up along with everyone else; Liam looked as if he'd been crying along with Soph and Harry.. Zayn was still staring blankly into space. Niall was teary eyed. The nurse caught her breath back and said ‘She’s awake’

My face just lit up as I heard she was awake.. I got up ‘Can we go and see her?’

The nurse nodded. ‘Room 775’

I nodded and waited for the rest to get up then we went down to the room.

We all walked in to find Lauren staring at the ceiling, Sophie and Liam got teary eyed whilst I say next to her.

‘L-Lauren?’ I stuttered.

‘Yeah?’ she looked at me.

‘Are-Are you okay?’