Chapter 39: Wedding planning

Louis’ Point of View:

We walked back into the hotel, back up to Lauren’s room. As she opened the door to her room there was a note on the ground. She picked it up.

‘Who’s it from?’ I asked.

‘Sophie and Niall’

‘What does it say?’

‘It just says; meet us in the boy’s room’

‘Then let’s go then’ I said ‘It must be important’

We headed up to the apartment and I opened the door.

Niall and Sophie were planning something. They were sitting chatting to each other. Zayn was over talking to them

Harry was in the kitchen, what looks like he hiding something and Liam was just walking out of his bedroom.

‘Hey guy’s we saw the note what’s up?’

‘Lauren come over you have to help me!’ Sophie said jumping up and taking Lauren over to the sofa.

‘What’s going on?’ I asked.

‘Sophie and Niall are getting married here in two days’ Liam said sitting down.

‘Really?’ I said sitting down.

‘We need to get the dress sorted tomorrow we have to go into the city to look at dresses’ Sophie said to Lauren.

‘Alright’ she nodded.

‘What about the venue?’ I asked.

Sophie turned around to me ‘Me and Niall went to Long Island earlier and we seen this beautiful place’

‘What’s it called?’ Lauren asked.

 ‘The Oheka Castle’ Niall replied, looking up from what was a book on what food’s to choose.

‘And let me guess you’re in charge for the food’ Harry said walking out of the kitchen.

‘Yeah I am’

‘He chose to pick the food’ Zayn said to Harry.

‘Nice’ Harry said sitting on my lap.

‘Awww Larry Stylinson love’ Liam chuckled.

‘I know’ Harry said. ‘Louis is mine Lauren’ he chuckled.

Lauren laughed lightly. ‘Okay then Harry’

Liam got up and walked back into his room again. Two seconds later he came back out ‘Harry where did you put my toothbrush?’

‘What toothbrush?’ Harry said with a straight face.

‘You know my toothbrush that flashes?’

‘Hmmm, doesn’t ring a bell’

‘Aw seriously Haz’ I want my toothbrush back it’s cool.

‘I knew you were hiding something in the kitchen when I came in with Lauren’ I said.

‘You just gave it away where it was Lou!’ Harry said pinching me.

‘Ouch, alright get off’ I said pushing Harry off and rubbing my arm ‘That hurt’

‘So does my back now after you pushed me on the floor’ Harry said.

‘Trouble in Larry Stylinson alert’ Zayn chuckled.

‘Found him’ Liam said walking out of the kitchen with his toothbrush. ‘I’m hiding this elsewhere Haz, were you cannot take him’

‘Suitcase?’ he said looking up at Liam.

‘Well not now’ he said walking into his room.

We spent the rest of the evening help Sophie and Niall plan for the wedding.