Chapter 23: Getting Ready..

Louis’ Point Of View:

‘You now miss Lauren. Don’t you mate?’ chuckled Harry.

‘Yeah I do’ I nodded. ‘Well Nialler misses Sophie too’

‘Yeah of course I do’ said Niall.

‘Okay now tell us what your surprise is for Sophie?’ asked Harry nosily.

‘Not telling you Harry you would tell everyone’

‘I would do no such thing Nialler’ He chuckled.

‘You would Harry, We all know you would’ nodded Niall.

‘Yeah you would Harry’ Chuckled Zayn, Looking in the mirror, fixing his hair.

‘Okay fine maybe I would’

‘You admitted it Harry, You would’ I chuckled.

Liam walked back into the room. ‘What’s going on?’

‘Niall is going to tell us what he has planned for him and Sophie tonight’ said Harry sitting down.

‘I’m not telling you’s okay so stop asking me okay, you will find out when we are home later’

‘Fine then, shall we get going home then?’ Harry asked.

‘Yeah good idea’ Liam nodded.

‘Zayn come away from the mirror you look great’ said Harry.

‘Aw thanks Harry for that complement Harry’ he chuckled.

‘You’re welcome Zayn’

‘Okay guys shall we get going then?’ asked Liam.

‘Yeah lets’ said Zayn already walking to the door with Niall and Harry.

I walked out with them out to the car.

‘Aw shit I forgot my coat, I’ll see you’s back at the apartment’

‘Okay Louis, See you’ said Liam, getting into the car. Zayn, Harry and Niall where already in the car before Liam and they headed off home.

I hurried back into the studio to get my coat and there I seen a class group. I was thinking it was Lauren’s class so I quickly ran in and got my coat and ran out the door but I was spotted a group of girls started to scream out ‘OH MY GOD IT’S LOUIS TOMLINSON’

I waved at them and kept walking on a bit. One girl was on the phone and I could just about make out what she was saying ‘Oh my God, I just seen Lauren’s Boyfriend or whatever

Another girl was on the phone also standing next to a smaller girl, which I couldn’t hear them.

One teacher said ‘Come on let’s get going he must have to go somewhere’

I scurried out to the car and started it driving off back home to the apartment.

Lauren’s Point Of View:

Once I walked into Sophie’s house my phone rang. I checked the caller ID and it was Rachel.

‘Sorry Soph, my friend is calling; I’ll just be two mintues’

‘Sure, Lauren take your time I’ll be in the kitchen, want a drink?’

‘Water, will be fine thanks’ I smiled and walked out of the house to take the call.

‘Hey Rachel’

‘Hey Lauren, what’s up?’

‘Nothing much, just watching the TV you’s?’ I replied Lying, like I was going to tell her now that I was still in London, too risky just in case one of the teachers heard plus Rachel would have yelled out saying you are still in London!! I would get into even more trouble than I was in or will be in soon.

‘Just arrived in the studio, we think we seen your boyfriend walking in here a minute ago’

‘Really?’

‘Yeah’

Once she said that there was a couple of loud screams that would deafen anyone. I couldn’t really make out what they said next but I just heard ‘OH MY GOD IT’S LOUIS TOMLINSON’

I pulled the phone away from my ear so I wouldn’t hear anymore screams. Then I heard ‘Lauren he just waved at us’ Hayley shouted.

‘Yeah? Please stop screaming’ I laughed.

‘It isn’t just us it’s the other girls’ Laughed Rachel.

‘True’ I replied.

‘He’s gone now anyway, I think he was in a rush to go home’

‘Yeah maybe, I have to go guy’s my dinner is ready, talk when you’s are home yeah?’

‘Yeah okay Lauren, bye.’

‘Bye’ I hung up and put my phone back in my pocket and walked back into Sophie’s house.

‘Everything alright?’

‘Yeah but from hearing some screams I think I’m going deaf’

She chuckled. ‘Really?’

‘Yeah, the girls in my class screamed when they saw Louis’

‘That’s the way it is’ she nodded.

‘So shall we get you ready for your date with Niall then?’

‘Sure’ she smiled handing me a bottle of water and we headed upstairs to her room.

Once we got in she had some dresses already out on her bed. ‘I was choosing some dresses and narrowed it down to these four, which one do you think I should wear tonight?’

The first dress I looked at was black, that goes to above the knee, and it was beautiful, a halter neck one, and had some designs on it.

The second dress was red with a black bow on it, it was a strapless dress, it was short but very pretty.

The third dress was white, it had a flower design as it went over the shoulder, it also had a bit of black in it.

The last dress was a silver dress, it went to just above the knee it had sequence’s on it and it was pretty.

Now for the tough decision of choosing the dress which she should wear.

 ‘Which one do you think I should wear Lauren?’ she asked.

‘I really don’t know they are all really pretty, Sophie, But narrowing it down to two dresses it has to be either the Black one or the white one. I love the other two as well.’

‘Yeah, Okay so the black one or the white one?’

‘The white one’ I pointed at the white one.

‘Good thinking’ she smiled. ‘I’ll go get ready, be back in a few’

She headed off to get ready.

I waited in her room for her to come back. I looked over at her bedside table and she had some pictures for her and Niall together. It was cute. They really suit each other.

She came back in wearing the dress.  ‘You look beautiful Sophie’

‘Thanks Lauren’ she smiled and put on her make-up and done up her hair.

‘Ready to go Lauren?’ she asked once she was ready.

‘Yup, I’m ready, just was looking at the pictures of you and Niall’ I smiled standing up.

‘Yeah, I really like that one’ She smiled and walked over to me and picked up the picture of her and Niall on her bedside table.

‘Where was it taken?’ I asked.

‘New York, last year’ she smiled.

‘I never been to New York, what’s it like?’

‘It’s beautiful, you will go soon though’ she smiled.

‘I hope so, shall we get going don’t want Niall to be kept waiting at the apartment’

‘True we don’t want to keep him waiting’ she chuckled putting down the picture on the table, picking up her bag and walking downstairs with me.

She grabbed her phone and keys and walked out with me to the car and she drove off to the apartment.