Chapter 17: Trouble

Lauren’s Point of View:

As I opened the door to the room, Rachel and Hayley were sitting on the bed looking at what looked like today’s paper. As I walked in then looked up putting the paper down immediately getting up rushing over to me.

 ‘Hey guys’

‘Lauren, Oh my God we were worrying about you when you never answered us we thought maybe you got caught’ said Rachel nervously.

‘I did get caught’ I replied with a sigh.

‘Oh Jesus’ said Hayley putting her hand over her mouth in shock.

I nodded, walking over to the wardrobe taking out my suitcase.

‘What you doing Lauren?’ asked Rachel raising her eyebrow.

‘Um.. I am being sent home’

‘What?!’ said Hayley.

‘No way’

‘Yeah, I know’ I sighed as I packed all my things into my suitcase.

Rachel and Hayley both sighed.

I took a glance at the paper seeing the pictures of me and the boys..

‘You do know this is going to be like that for a long time Lauren?’ whispered Rachel.

‘Hmm?’

‘You are basically famous now, dating Louis Tomlinson, you know that right?’

‘Yeah I do, Rachel’

‘Can you handle the fame?’

I nodded. ‘But will now that I’m being sent home, will I get to see Louis again?’

‘You will, don’t be thinking that you won’t see him again Lauren’ said Hayley helping me pack.

‘Thanks Hayley, I’m sure I will see him soon’

They nodded.

‘You guys can go down get some breakfast; I’ll be down in a few minutes’

‘Are you sure?’

I nodded. ‘I don’t want you guys to get in trouble either’

‘Ok see you down there in a few’ said Rachel as she walked out with Hayley.

I sighed sitting on the bed.

I took out my phone to ring Louis.

Liam answered the phone..

‘Hello Lauren?’

‘Hey Liam, Is Louis not there?’

‘No, we sent him to the shop, why what’s up?’

‘I was caught and I’m being sent home today after breakfast so’ I felt like crying that I was being sent home.

‘No way, you’re being sent home?’ He sounded disappointed.

‘Yeah’ I sighed. ‘I have to go, but tell Louis to give me a call will you?’

‘Yeah I will see you Lauren’

I hung up the phone. I finished my packing and headed down for breakfast.

I felt like everyone was just staring at me and I was right people were staring at me.

I sat down taking one slice of toast.

Once I finished breakfast Mrs Morrison called me over.

‘You will be getting a taxi that will be brining you to the airport now so get your things and be down here in five minutes’

‘Ok’ I nodded and went up to the room to get my things. ‘Well guy’s enjoy the rest of your trip, see you when your back’

They hugged me. ‘See you Lauren’ they both said.

I sighed then left the room going back down to the Lobby.