Chapter 19: Quickly

Louis’ Point of view:

As I opened the door to the apartment Liam stood anxiously by the door.

‘Someone’s looking anxious, what’s up?’

‘LOUIS! Lauren is being sent home she’s gone to the airport’

‘You are joking?’

‘Does this face look like it’s joking at the minute? Just go!’

‘Ok, Ok’

Once out in the car Liam tapped on the window.

‘What Liam, kind of in a hurry..’

‘I’m coming with you’

‘Alright if you want to’

He got in. ‘Let’s go’

‘Ok’ I started the car and drove to the airport as quick as I could... Halfway to the airport I remembered that I forgot  my phone once again.

Once I got out of the car outside the airport ‘Liam stay here, text me when you parked the car, I’ll be as quick as possible’

‘Ok, so I now drive your car Louis?’

‘Yes!! Just park the car!!’

‘Ok Ok’

I ran into the airport... running straight over to the Time-table of the departures.. ‘The next plane to Dublin.. When is it?’ I whispered to myself hoping no one would here..

‘It’s in five minutes’ said a passerby..

‘Thanks’ I ran up to a ticket sales desk.

‘How can I help you sir?’

‘One ticket to Dublin’

‘Sorry, but that plane is full’

‘Then anywhere I don’t care’

‘Hmmm, The Liverpool one?’

‘Yeah that’s fine’

‘Do you have a passport?’

‘No... Driver’s licence ok?’

She nodded. ‘Ok’

I handed it to her.

She handed me the ticket and my driver’s licence back and I ran towards the security area..

There was a bit of a queue but some fans let me go by them.

‘Thanks’ I smiled and ran though to the gates to Dublin..

I eventually saw Lauren who was at the top of the queue about to board the plane looked like she was the last one to board the plane. ‘Lauren!’

She didn’t hear me when I first called ‘LAUREN!!’ she turned her head.

‘Louis?’ she walked over to me ‘Liam told you that I was going?’

‘Yeah he did, please don’t go stay here with me’

‘But I can’t get in anymore trouble I would stay and all but if the teachers found out I didn’t get on the plane I could get expelled in my school I’m sorry I have to go’

‘Please don’t go, stay’

‘Miss you getting on the plane?’ asked the assistant.

‘Yeah ok yeah, Louis I have to go or I will miss my plane, I love you so much’

‘I love you so much too’

She looked like she was going to cry as she boarded plane.

I sighed and checked to see where Liam is he parked.. Then I walked back slowly to the car park.

Liam saw me and started the car and saw me alone then frowned. ‘You didn’t find her?’

‘I found her, She just got on the plane anyway’ I frowned, feeling like I was going to cry but I wasn’t going to show any emotions so I didn’t talk the whole way home and I let Liam drive back to the house.