Chapter 25: Big News

Lauren’s Point of View:

‘Want me to take the pizza in Lauren?’ asked Louis as he pulled up at the apartment.

‘No it’s fine I can manage’ I smiled getting out of the car.

He got out of the car and walked up with me to the apartment.

As we walked in the door, Harry was laughing and Zayn and Liam were in the kitchen.

‘You do know he will kill you Harry’ laughed Zayn.

‘Who will kill Harry?’ asked Louis, Looking at Zayn then to Harry curiously.

‘No one’ Harry shook his head quickly.

Louis raised his eyebrow then shook his head.

I walked into the kitchen to Liam who had plates out ‘Hey Lauren’

‘Hey Liam, what’s going on with them?’ I asked, placing the pizza boxes on the table.

‘Nothing, you will find out soon when Louis realises it’ he said quietly.

‘Alright, I won’t ask what then’ I laughed.

He chuckled, taking a slice of pizza. ‘Want a drink? Water? What would you like?’

‘Water will be fine thanks’

He handed me a bottle of water.

I took it and smiled at him taking a slice of pizza and walking out to the living room.

Harry walked into the kitchen to get some pizza and handed a slice to Zayn also.

‘Thanks mate’

Liam walked out from the kitchen. ‘Where’s Louis?’

‘Gone to his room’ said Harry.

Once I took one bite of the Pizza, Louis ran into the living room, looking pissed off and a little sad.

‘Where’s Kevin?’ He demanded looking at Harry.

‘Kevin?’ asked Harry not able to keep a straight face.

‘Yes, Kevin the Pigeon!! Where did you put him?’

Liam sat next to me. Zayn got up ‘I’m not getting involved in this’ he went into the kitchen laughing a little.

‘I didn’t put him anywhere Louis’ replied Harry.

‘Yeah you did! You took him before on me’

‘Only that one time, maybe Kevin flew away’

Louis shook his head and walked into the kitchen.

‘Harry seriously where did you put Kevin?’ asked Liam.

‘In the Kitchen on top of the cupboard’ he chuckled.

A few minutes later we could hear ‘I FOUND KEVIN!!’

‘Aw dammit’ muttered Harry, finishing his pizza.

‘Need a better hiding spot next time Hazza’ chuckled Zayn.

‘Don’t give him ideas Zayn’ said Louis, walking out of the kitchen with Kevin in his arms walking over to where I was sitting, Zayn followed and sat on the arm of the chair where Harry was sitting.

‘He sure loves that pigeon’ chuckled Zayn.

‘He sure does’ nodded Liam.

Louis sat on the other side of me. ‘Kevin this is Lauren, my girlfriend, say hello Kevin’ Louis made a coo noise. ‘He likes you’

‘I like him too’ I smiled.

‘Wanna hold him?’ Louis smiled.

‘Sure’

He handed me Kevin and I took him.

‘Hey shall we watch a movie?’ asked Harry.

‘Yeah okay’ Said Zayn. ‘But not Toy Story again’ he said jokingly over to Liam.

‘Hey Toy Story is a classic!’

Harry chuckled. ‘Just get a DVD, it is Liam’s turn to pick anyway but we do know what we have to watch Toy Story’

‘Woo, Toy Story’ smiled Liam.

‘Have you seen Toy Story Love?’ asked Louis looking at me.

‘Yeah, I love that movie’ I nodded.

Liam smiled. ‘Really?’

‘Yeah’ I nodded.

Next thing before the movie started Zayn had a message on his phone...

‘OH MY GOD’ He looked shocked looking at the message.

Harry peered over his shoulder and looked in at the message. He looked shocked himself..

I looked at Louis and then to Liam.

‘What is it’ asked Liam.

‘I now know what Niall wouldn’t tell us what he had planned for tonight’ said Zayn looking up at us.

‘What is it?! We are dying here!’ Liam looked over at Harry and Zayn... ‘JUST TELL US!’

‘Calm down and alright, Sophie just text me, Niall proposed to her, They are getting Married...’