"What happened?" seokjin walked into the kitchen with hoseok in his arms. Jimin was crying on the floor, taehyung pouting and snuffling along with him.

"Taehyung threw a block and it hit chimchimie in the lip," yoongi said. Taehyung looked up at his mama and cried a little. All of his boys hated getting in trouble, they were very well behaved kids so they never really got punished but when they did they didn't like it. Not that they punished them too badly the kids just loved being good for their parents.

"tae tae," seokjin said gently. Taehyung blindly reached out for his mama, seokjins heart clenched a little. He gently set hoseok down and gathered his twins into his arms. Jimin curled himself tightly into seokjins arms while taehyung wrapped his tiny arms around seokjins neck.

"It's okay honey you guys keep playing i'll be back," yoongi nodded and then grabbed hoseoks chubby hand. Yoongi led hoseok outside after asking for permission, seokjin turned and started heading for his bedroom.

Seokjin knew the twins were tired, that's probably why they were crying so much. So he took them into namjoon and his bedroom and set them on the bed. Jimin and taehyung immediately tried to get back in his arms. Jimins chubby hands pushed taehyung's away from seokjin making him whine. They got like that sometimes, jimin loved his mama.

Taehyung sat back and cried harder when jimin successfully pushed him away. Whenever tae was upset he wanted to be babied and that was a little hard when jimin was upset too. Seokjin grabbed them both and held them closely. He reprimanded jimin lightly for pushing his brother away and taehyung for throwing toys.

"Its okay its okay," seokjin said and signed for jimin. They calmed down after seokjin held them for a while. Though taehyung had hit jimin seokjin knows it was an accident, and they were still babies and accidents happen. So he laid with them and rubbed their backs until they fell asleep curled up together. Seokjin stayed with them for a while, holding his babies close before laying them in the bed. Jimin whined but quieted after taehyung curled closer to him. Seokjin kissed them both and then went into the kitchen.

"So who wants some lunch," hoseok jumped up happily at seokjins voice.

-

Namjoon came home to jimin's booty shaking and the rest of his kids dancing. Seokjin was singing along to the radio while the kids danced around. This was a sight he would never get tired of. He loved coming home to his happy kids and husband. As a father he felt accomplished, seeing his family happy made him feel like a million bucks. Of course there were still so many milestones to get over but the little things still warmed his heart.

"Im home!" then his arms were full of kids. Seokjin walked in a gave him a sweet kiss.

"Appa's home, why don't you kids get his surprise," yoongi dashed away excitedly with hoseok toddling along. Namjoon and seokjin each picked up a twin, namjoon gave seokjin another kiss before they walked into the kitchen.

"Surprise!" yoongi lifted up a lopsided cake. It was decorated with chocolate and vanilla icing and lots of sprinkles. Namjoon hated sprinkles but if his kids put it on a cake of course he'd eat them. Seokjin took jimin from his dad's arms while the other kids presented him with his cake.